hello and advice please

so no wobbly scales this week then - thats good. Im being good and trying to enjoy the treats in moderation. On another course of antibiotics so going to have to drink plenty - what joys. Aiming for a pound loss this week. That will make me happy.
x

the scales to move down any amount would make me happy.

lost the pound i wanted. having a day off this evening as having a pizza night but making it all myself so will try and cut out as much bad stuff as i can without sacrificing the enjoyment too much but then back on track with an aim to lose another pound next week. enjoy your weekend. x

well done you have overtaken me, the scales now say 11st 12 today.

Last edited:
Thats not important. I think i might have put on a pound or two but will wait for official weigh in on friday to see.
Off to cinema tonight with a friend and I AM eating cinema food tonight :)

enjoy.

i enjoyed a little too much and ate out today when Im weighing in tomorrow. Lets see wat the weigh in brings. Gonna be extra good for the last 7 days before hols - really!!! x

where are you off to this time?

scales today said 11st 10, still not got back to what i was at christmas.

well done - thats still 2lbs off from the last time you weighed. I have had a little blip. Forgot to weigh in on friday but weighed in today (Monday) and scales said 11st 12 so 1lbs on but I have not been good. Off to the andalucia region in Spain, a bit of a reunion and holiday. Catching up with some spanish nurses I used to work with. Its the only way I can afford hols is where all i pay for is flight. I ve never been to this part of spain before (Granada/ Malaga etc) so looking forward to it. Yes SEVEN days of being REALLY good now!!! Picked up lots of saldy stuff for the week so no excuses this week. Well done on your loss x

so 1 weigh in before you go?

hmmmm - maybe 1 weigh in - if i remember!! lol. But hoping I come back from this with a different frame of mind and new perspective and hope I can continue the 1lb a week mission which would allow me to get to a normal bmi for my birthday in July.
Been a bit low these past couple of days, think just been worrying about stuff and let it all catch up which is not usually like me but I guess cant be strong always. Hoping this break will do me good. x

i know what you mean about putting things in to perspective, i am going to hospital with my mum tomorrow to see which grade of breast cancer she has. so watching what i eat is really at the back of my mind at the moment.

2 lbs off this week so am now back at the weight i was 14/3/09 can only get better. booked to go to las vegas in nov.

Last edited:
Hello.. A Damsel in Distress

Hello to all

I would like to know, how do you maintain a healthy body if your work requires you to render service in the night shift? I hope you could reply back to me.

Thanks.

sophie i can not help as i do not work shifts, i did a search for dealing with night shift but it did not bring up anything, sorry.

try posting on the general slimming world thread as this is really just postings between me and sabina with a few people adding comments. your question would get a better response on the general page, hope that is ok.

well scales still say 11st 8lbs but also say i am 4ft 9 so something is really wrong with boots scales.i am annoyed, i did get a refund of my money but that is not the point this week i do not know if i have lost, i knew in myself that i have but want to see it on the scales.

:wavey:

Hi sweetie, sorry replies were coming in slowly at first, please never feel like you're alone! I think it's just that we sometimes forget the Internet is a big place - different time zones, different people, different lives etc - but there's always lots of others out there (and out here in the "real" world, where I've just sat down after putting littl'un down for her nap and catch up with a bit of Minimins-ing! :)).

Honestly, I think you're not taking in enough calories!!! You're doing such a brilliant thing - being active, exercising, taking care of your body - but you need to give it enough energy to keep up with you! You might have gone into starvation mode?(Dieting and Metabolism)

You can be so proud of all you've achieved already, and you're making all the right changes, just maybe eat a little bit more, instead of less?

Take care, let us know how it's going,
k
:)
hi, thanks for going to the trouble of posting but you are quoting a post that is over 14 months old, i am doing slimming world now and have been since last sept, i have a very good weight loss but struggling at the moment.

hi fb
back from hols - was fab!!
went shopping and bought healthy food but for some strange reason ended up in pizza hut 2 days in a row - not fab!!!
have put on weight as im around 12st 4 now - super not fab!!
unfortunately its totm too BUT today is the day that I HAVE to start making those healthier choices.
Sorry to hear scales in Boots are having fitting episodes and hope they fix them soon. Will post weigh in tomorrow morning as a new fresh start!!! again.
x

hey fb
I hadnt read the previous page. How did hospital appointment with your mum go? I hope she is ok and I hope you are able to stay strong and give her the support she needs.
And you have booked las vegas in November??!!! wow - a good excuse to look even more fab that you do now. I think I will be setting some new goals in terms of the weight loss this weekend. will keep you updated. x

Back