Hello! I start tomorrow

gazwxm

Hello All

My name is Gareth I'm 25 years old and I'm starting LT tomorrow for the first time, I'm 19 stone 6 pounds looking to lose 4/5 stone.

I was researching different diets came across Lipotrim them I found this forum and i think it's brilliant, it's full of helpful advice and plenty of encouragement, which I think I'm going to need!

I'm hopefully going to keep a little diary to keep me occupied! I work operationally for the ambulance service so hopefully I can manage this diet on top of work! Anyway enough from me, big day tomorrow!

Hi Gareth,

I am also starting tomorrow. I need all the encouragement I can get so let me know how you get on with your first day.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Kelly .x

Hello I am also starting tomorrow. We can do this :) lots of water and as much rest as possible, the first days are quite tiring. Did this for 4 weeks a few weeks ago and lost 20lb. I have a holiday in 5 weeks so am hoping for some more good results. Good luck:)

good luck to both of you! I'm off work tomorrow then I've got 5 ten hour shifts in a row, I'm really determined to stay on this diet 100%! WE CAN DO IT!!

Good luck Gareth!! :)

Hi Gareth!

I'm on day 2 and being at work has made the world of difference! Being busy has made it so much easier.

Good luck! X

Hi everyone, picked up my stuff this morning, waiting as long as I can until I have my first shake, don't think it will be much longer though.

I'm hoping that being in work the rest of the week will help, I'm doing overtime Saturday night as usually I'd stay in have a few beers and a takeaway so fingers crossed the first week will fly by!

hope everyone else is having a good day

Gareth :)

Hi All,

Well one day down, it was not too bad for as a long day at work....I feel like I will be fine at work but as soon as I walked in the house tonight it was like all the food was talking to me!!

Just having my last shake, have tried to spread them out as much as possible, how did everyone else get on today?

Kelly x

Hi Kelly

Today was the opposite for me, I was stuck at home all day which was boring and temptation was everywhere!

I'm not a big fan of the shakes (yet). I had Strawberry at dinner time then just had vanilla which tastes like white chocolate to me.
I've drank 4 litres of water which has kept my hunger at bay, I'm working tomorrow so hopefully it will take my mind off eating!

mind over matter!!

hope everyone has a good day 2 :)

Hi Gareth!

Lovely to see another lad joining Lipotrim, there are plenty of lovely ladies on here to help you out and give you advice when needed.
I have just completed 13 weeks of Lipotrim 100% and have lost nearly 4 stone. The diet is wonderful when you get into the swing of things and your in ketosis!! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck. x x x

Hi Gareth!

Lovely to see another lad joining Lipotrim, there are plenty of lovely ladies on here to help you out and give you advice when needed.
I have just completed 13 weeks of Lipotrim 100% and have lost nearly 4 stone. The diet is wonderful when you get into the swing of things and your in ketosis!! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck. x x x

thanks for the lovely welcome! day 2 has gone well so far, I normally drink 2-3 litres of water anyway, so I think that's helping me massively, I'm getting the hunger pains but that's quickly sorted by drinking, looking forward to getting in to ketosis and my first weigh in!

Hi Gareth,

I am nota huge fan either to be honest, I do not like the chocolate....

Day 2 has been similar to day 1 for me so not too bad. I am not looking forward to the weekend as I think it will be so much harder when I am at home all day with no distractions!!

I have probably drank a similar amount of water as you which I think is helping a huge deal, some how today I have managed to convince myself maybe I am drinking too much water?! Is that even possible?!

Anyway roll on day 4.....

Kelly x

Day 4! I mean day 3....I have already skipped a day in my head!!! :(

Hi Gareth,

I am nota huge fan either to be honest, I do not like the chocolate....

Day 2 has been similar to day 1 for me so not too bad. I am not looking forward to the weekend as I think it will be so much harder when I am at home all day with no distractions!!

I have probably drank a similar amount of water as you which I think is helping a huge deal, some how today I have managed to convince myself maybe I am drinking too much water?! Is that even possible?!

Anyway roll on day 4.....

Kelly x

I've had just under 4 litres a day which is the maximum, I had my shakes today and had them in 2 long sips to get rid of them, that helped!!

I'm doing an overtime shift on Saturday so I'm not in the house, hopefully by the weekend the hunger will be gone for both of us then it really is mind of matter!

Finished work at 9 o'clock tonight had a busy day but now I'm so tired, luckily i haven't had any dizziness or headaches.

Same again tomorrow

good luck

I've had just under 4 litres a day which is the maximum, I had my shakes today and had them in 2 long sips to get rid of them, that helped!!

I'm doing an overtime shift on Saturday so I'm not in the house, hopefully by the weekend the hunger will be gone for both of us then it really is mind of matter!

Finished work at 9 o'clock tonight had a busy day but now I'm so tired, luckily i haven't had any dizziness or headaches.

Same again tomorrow

good luck

I haven't had headaches or feeling dizzy yet as well....hopefully we are just lucky and it is not going to start soon!

Found today easier than yesterday, just tried the soup for the first time and prefer it to the shakes really.

Hope your day went well, almost half way through the week!

Stick with it - make sure you keep the breath strips with you and drink water

Hello All

My name is Gareth I'm 25 years old and I'm starting LT tomorrow for the first time, I'm 19 stone 6 pounds looking to lose 4/5 stone.

I was researching different diets came across Lipotrim them I found this forum and i think it's brilliant, it's full of helpful advice and plenty of encouragement, which I think I'm going to need!

I'm hopefully going to keep a little diary to keep me occupied! I work operationally for the ambulance service so hopefully I can manage this diet on top of work! Anyway enough from me, big day tomorrow!

I found day 5 the worst but once through it I found it gets easier - stick with it!! And good luck treat yourself with non food related treats .

Hello everyone,

Day 3 yesterday went well, had some hunger pains when I finished work but I'm coping so far!

Half way through day 4 and my mouth feels horrible hopefully this is ketosis coming in! I've taken some mouthwash to work with me and that's helping! I had my first dizzy spell yesterday but I think the fact I was working hard and lifting heavy patients in the sun may have contributed to that.

Can't wait for my first weigh in, hopefully it will be all worth it!

hope everyone else is ok!

Gareth

How is everyone doing?

I'm into day 5 and the hunger has gone!!!
Really excited for Monday for my weigh in,
I was tempted to get on the scales this morning but I don't feel like I've lost anything yet,

hope everyone is still going strong!!

Hi Gareth,
I'm on day 4 today, yesterday was shocking. But it has def got easier today..
Ive spent the day window shopping and trying on all the lovely dresses I wish I could ware that look a show on me lol.
Gave me the boost and kick up the bum I needed to keep me going, think I will be doing that ALOT lol.
Glad to hear your hunger has gone I'll look forward to that tomorrow.
I'm sure you will have had a big loss on Monday, I'll look forward to seeing how you have got on.

Back