HELP!!! Butlins in 6 days !!!

Hello,

This week ive reached my stone award and i dont want to gain and weight at butlins.

I want to be able to eat what ever i want but i dont want to gain.

There is a pool which i can use for free and i suppose i could jog around the resort. I will be walking everyday to get to the food hall and activetys but i dont think it will be enough.

QUESTIONS -

Any low syn drinks i can have -non alcoholic??
Any low syn chocolates/crisps/snacks??

Thanks <3

The best way to not gain is to try and stick to plan wherever possible-drink diet coke/lemonade,plenty of water. Fill ur plate with superfree foods and take the batter off fish/chicken etc...be sensible and look for low syn/free options eg jacket potato but most importantly enjoy ur holiday! It's only 1 week out of 52....life's too short xxx

sweetbaillieheartxo said:
Thankyou!!

And well done for losing almost 6 stone !!

Any tips ??

Fx for my award tomorrow :)

Tips...erm....Just keep going,don't be too strict on yourself,if you want something then have it because you'll probably use more syns trying to curbe the craving then if you'd had it in the 1st place and always look at the big picture :)

Hello,

This week ive reached my stone award and i dont want to gain and weight at butlins.

I want to be able to eat what ever i want but i dont want to gain.

There is a pool which i can use for free and i suppose i could jog around the resort. I will be walking everyday to get to the food hall and activetys but i dont think it will be enough.

QUESTIONS -

Any low syn drinks i can have -non alcoholic??
Any low syn chocolates/crisps/snacks??

Thanks <3

Me too :D

Seriously though Emmamb has some good tips and I would choose healthier options where there is a choice, but don't limit yourself too much - you are there to have fun!! I used to love Butlins when I was a kid, have not been back since though! Which one are you going to?

Back