help me stay motivated :-(

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
i feel like after my humungous blow out over the weekend, im so close to falling off the wagon :-(

i am 16lbs from target and its taken me from may to get here, id be gutted if i threw it all away now and ended up a size 18 again :-(

give me some of your pearls of wisdom!

im sooooooo dreading WI on friday, pray for a STS for me, anything but a gain please xxxxxx

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Bless chick im in the same boat!! but i've had 2 weeks off and just can't seem to get back on :(

Don't rush yourself! Just draw a line under your slip-up and start again tomorrow. Even if you don't lose anything by Friday, if you start tomorrow, you will have done really well by next Friday. You know eating the food is only a short-term fix and you'll be so much happier in the end when you get to your goal, but only you can make the decision to knuckle down to it! Not long to go now. Good luck! :)

I had a horrendous weekend too! Sometimes when I was finding it hard I used to go and try on old clothes that were too big for me. It always gave me a little boost and made me realise how hard I'd worked to lose it. You'll be fine, just a little blip!

come on hun, you can do it!

draw a line under it and move on!!

16 isnt that far away! i did/do have alot more to lose!

go you!! :)

Back