help me!!

lol..... i can remeber when i did Ll i used to drink loads of water and sometimes in the night if there was any action.... i could feel the water sloshing about inside me...:eek::eek::eek::eek: TMI i know sorry guys x ( didnt like to say at the height of passion ermmm can i go have a pee first x)

5 litres....be careful there was something on the news the other day about some bloke dropping down dead coz he drank tooooooooooooo much water!!!!!!!

5 litres....be careful there was something on the news the other day about some bloke dropping down dead coz he drank tooooooooooooo much water!!!!!!!

that wizzed through my head toooo

ha. that's because he drank 10 litres in one day. i don't think i'll have problems at five :)

and DQ :D that's hilarious. i can't say i haven't occasionally had similar problems myself :D

he drank about 10 litres a day for three days and it diluted all the essential minerals in his blood. i think he had a heart attack. or maybe a stroke... in any case it was awful. his gums were painful and he drank cold water to soothe them

well you can tell us 3 for def havent got alot in our lives....we have been on here for ages....and i bet all the oh are down stairs watching tv!!!!!

mine is sitting next to me on his computer, being very sympathetic but also laughing at my previous dilemma :) he's so supportive of what i'm doing. also think he may think i'm a bit nuts though :D

abz xx

I have only just come back online and seen this post.
I don't want to make things worse as you seem like you are over the worst abz, lol, but my CDC advised me to get a couple of packs of cooked chicken to keep in the fridge for if I feel like that. I know its not beef but might help!!
XX

hee. to be honest if i get any worse than i was tonight and decide to give in then i'll just have the bloomin' stuff. if it won't take me out of ketosis it's unlikely to massively effect my weight loss. it could be worse. i could be craving pizza!! ha. my downfall food!! but thank you so much guys for your help. i would have been smothered in food by now if it hadn't been for you :)

abz xx

awww your wc you've kept us amused for a bit x lol

My OH is at work x

ha. glad to be of service. now i need to get the cat in, go to the loo again and call it a night :)

night night chaps. see you tomorrow :)

abz xx

good night... and thanks for keeping us entertained.... Shelll.... can you imagine what she'd be like if she got worse cravings than today?!?!??! lol

yes i can ...but knows how she feels ...this diet is so very strict and there is no give or take....its prob the best for me coz too much choice is dangerous....i love weightwatchers and you are not deprived of any food , but just got a bit too complacent with it.....this diet has give me the kick up the backside that i need....god knows how long ill stick it but even if i give this up its motivated me to carry on....and thi forum is fab....its so nice to chat to other women in the same boat!!!!xxxx

It's defiantely a very strict diet.... and it is easy cos the only choice is the flavour of your pack! I did LL about 18 months ago.... kept the weight off for 6 months completely, than took my eye off the ball and it went on a few lb's a month, just in the process of getting rid of it again x I will definately be emphasising on the maintainace this time xand i've learnt you cant become complacent ever... hope that sticks with me x

Back