Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

I have picked up book too-enjoy.

Alarm set for treadmill followed by kettle bells (first time)
Been busy booking classes. Booked for meta fit and 4 spin fit classes next week.
This weight is moving on.

Night x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Treadmill and kettlecise under my belt. Enjoy your weekend girls!

Gillian x

I need to get my arse in gear ... Want to run and then lift some weights ..
Going out tonight to a friends 40th and I'm so stressed about what to wear :-(
I turn what should be a fun night into a Crappy stressful time coz everyone will be in spangly dresses and I will look like a numpty ... I'm happy just sitting in a pub with jeans and vest on ... Anywhere I need to dress up I get do bloody stressed and make everyone around me suffer to:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right!

I used to do that BUT I don't Now. I wear what I like-mostly jeans, smart top. Jewellry can dress up any jeans outfit (and I think it's much more 'with it').

So wear whatever you like x

G x

Right!

I used to do that BUT I don't Now. I wear what I like-mostly jeans, smart top. Jewellry can dress up any jeans outfit (and I think it's much more 'with it').

So wear whatever you like x

G x

Really ..?? I have a nice pair if black skinny jeans and a pair of red high heels ... I could get a spangly top and jewellery to dress them up ...
There's one person who will be a slim and pretty and will be wearing a glittery lovely dress and everyone will tell her in person and bus Facebook how blooming fab she looked .. Sigh ...
I need to get over the what people think hurdle ..
I am me ... I'm not Her ...
Grrrr need to write it down and keep looking at it lol

I'm always in skinny jeans and shoes I can't walk in on a night out-so yes-go for it. At least if u r comfortable its less stressful (for you and hubby!).

And don't bout mrs fantastic, for all u know she might be binge eating/up to her ears in debt-so picture her naked

G x

I'm always in skinny jeans and shoes I can't walk in on a night out-so yes-go for it. At least if u r comfortable its less stressful (for you and hubby!).

And don't bout mrs fantastic, for all u know she might be binge eating/up to her ears in debt-so picture her naked

G x

Hahaha yeah I will thanks for that :)
Iv just done a 3.6 mile run .. About to do done lifting now x

Well done.

Enjoy your night xx

Thank you feeling smug now after my run and lifting weights and iv told my hub that I'm wearing jeans and high heels :)
He says thank god iv made a decision and be bloody happy .. It's our friends party and they'll be happy to have us whatever ..!!
Thanks fir your words Gillian xxx

Oh I hate Mondays.

'Official' weigh in day and my sneaky loss on Saturday is back on!
Story of my life....back to square one

G x

Oh I hate Mondays.

'Official' weigh in day and my sneaky loss on Saturday is back on!
Story of my life....back to square one

G x

Oh noooooo .... WhAt about your measurements ..?? X

We're u using predictive text??

Not that naughty, it's all logged and over by bout 200 yesterday (max)

G x

Sorry to hear the scales weren't nice you this morning Gill. What kind of food did you eat yesterday? I couldn't do a Monday weigh-in ... Sunday lunch always weighs heavy on me!

Nothing that was out of the ordinary but I'm always p**** on a Monday-maybe I should change my 'official' weigh in day actually. Although I generally jump on every day (yes I know its silly), but a Wed/Thurs may be more realistic?

G x

Nothing that was out of the ordinary but I'm always p**** on a Monday-maybe I should change my 'official' weigh in day actually. Although I generally jump on every day (yes I know its silly), but a Wed/Thurs may be more realistic?

G x

How about a Friday ..?? Then you can have a little treat or two at weekend then time to get back in track ..??

How about a Friday ..?? Then you can have a little treat or two at weekend then time to get back in track ..??

Yeah-Thurs/Fri makes more sense. Better lose by then-I've metafit today and 4 spinning classes booked between tues-saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian x

I'm gonna jump ship. I've not lost a thing. I did have a bad few days (valentines, 21st etc), but even before that, I figured its not for me.

I'm gonna (try) do 2 days fasting (nothing) and cal count other 5 days.
Today is day 1, and since I had my dinner last night at 7pm, later than usual, I'm gonna have my dinner at that time tonight.

It's not been THAT hard, mainly cos I'm so disgusted at how fat I feel. I've just had diet Pepsi and coffee (with tiny slash of skimmed).

Hope you are all doing well, it's been kinda quiet of late!

G x

I'm sorry Gillian :-(

I don't know whether iv lost any more than the 4 I lost in jan .. I stood in scales yday and I was 1 pound up but I'm due totm any day .. However my waist is half inch smaller and rib cage about an inch .. Nothing off hips tho so ill keep plugging on ... I'm going to give it at least until April and see .. The science I love .. It seems sound ... And I love eating that bit more.

I'm sorry it's not worked out for you x I hope you find your niche soon xxx

Back