Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

im a horrible snacker and it gets worse when i am waiting for meals to cook. I just get so hungry that i cant stop and have stuffed myself with crap.

How do you contact him .. What's his name ..??? Do you do it in here or MFP .?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you contact him .. What's his name ..??? Do you do it in here or MFP .?

I did it .. He's told me to eat 1900..??? Bloody hell that seems too much .!!! He says if after a month I maintain that's great .. If I gain that's great but if I lose that's awesome ... Take pics and measurements ..!!
Hmmm I don't wanna gain ..!!!!!! That would not be great ..!!!
X

I did it .. He's told me to eat 1900..??? Bloody hell that seems too much .!!! He says if after a month I maintain that's great .. If I gain that's great but if I lose that's awesome ... Take pics and measurements ..!!
Hmmm I don't wanna gain ..!!!!!! That would not be great ..!!!
X

Lol I was told 1600! Not fair lol.

Lol I was told 1600! Not fair lol.

Not sure I can eat 1900..!!!!
Last week I was going 1350 this week I'm doing 1450 ... I will go up to 1500next week .. Spesh as I'm on Nights lol x if I start to lose fab but if I see a gain I'm coming back down ..!! I will go up to 1600 eventually I hope if I lose x

Just to update you ladies I'm still sticking to around 1600 and still losing was only 1lb last week but still a loss and is had a night drinking and had dominos pizza as it was my birthday. I do find I'm not snacking as much if at all as I'm gull from my meals which are higher in calories than I used to do x

You have different kind of bingers...one will be good all day and evening stuff them with what they can find...the other be good a week or a month and binge then badly....
Linksy u on your feet all the time at your job?? I am... So it make difference how many kcals u can eat

You have different kind of bingers...one will be good all day and evening stuff them with what they can find...the other be good a week or a month and binge then badly....
Linksy u on your feet all the time at your job?? I am... So it make difference how many kcals u can eat

Definitely on my feet at work .!!! Up and down that blooming dept ..!!! I work 3 shifts a week ..! And I run once a week and do my class and then a jillian michaels DVD twice per week .. X

If you lady's not sure...mail heybales. If asked nice he would run your numbers for u. He will ask for measurements, stats, your activity and what kinda job u do. U find him on mfp.
Dan and him are the best!

If you lady's not sure...mail heybales. If asked nice he would run your numbers for u. He will ask for measurements, stats, your activity and what kinda job u do. U find him on mfp.
Dan and him are the best!

I spoke with dan last night .! And he asked for a friend request so we are now friends so that's good ...
Who is heybales..??

Do you know what ...?? Iv just replied to another thread about eating 1000 cals a day .. It's always been in the back of my head .. But kinda been ignoring it .. But with this thread making me think ... It's suddenly out there ...

1000 cals is not enough ..!!! I am a nurse and used to work critical care ... We had a dietician that worked out the calories that people needed to be fed via an IV (called TPN) to simply keep them alive .. That is your BMR.!! So with everything we do everyday . Meaning we are not in a coma ... We need to eat above that BMR ..!! This is your TDEE..

But its true! All u need is stick out 6-8 weeks (i know it sound long) but its then forever and the weight will be off forever too! Give your body's to adjust...it will take time.

But its true! All u need is stick out 6-8 weeks (i know it sound long) but its then forever and the weight will be off forever too! Give your body's to adjust...it will take time.

It is still scary stuff ... But I'm gonna go with it ..!! But I just can't do 1900 that dan suggested ..!!! I just can't ..!! So between 1450-1600 for me .!

Why u can't? Does it sound to much? Or you think u can't eat that all? Healthy oils, seeds, nuts etc bring u easy there without feeling stuffed, just satisfied.

Why u can't? Does it sound to much? Or you think u can't eat that all? Healthy oils, seeds, nuts etc bring u easy there without feeling stuffed, just satisfied.

Sounds too much ... I'm terrified ....

Back