Helping you set your recommended amount of calories...

Yes nothinghillguy that's the way to do it! I Agree with her! Let us know hoe u get on! We here to help ;-)

I'm 27 and have a lot of stretched skin I'm so worried about the end result. I know our NHS offers surgery if you get to a BMI of 28 but I don't know what other requirements there are, for example I haven't been weighed at the doctors since I was 16, so would they want a starting point so they know I've lost the weight (as if the sight of my skin isnt enough!)

Otherwise how much am I looking at for surgery? I'm already having to fork out for fertility treatment!

I haven't looked to much into it yet as it's probably about 5 years down the line for me. I want to have another baby and such before I even think about that.

From what my Dr has told me is basically they put in a request for the surgery and then there is funding and your need is great enough you may get surgery. There is another area on the forum for this type of stuff there a couple girls on there who have talked about it.

The problem with getting it on the nhs is that just having a lot of skin isn't going to get you surgery. It has to be causing problems like infections where the skin is hanging and such.

I may be wroth a trip into you Dr just to get weighed and ask about how it all works.

Hi Guys! Sooo been on F2F and they say @ sedentary level eat 1777 cals for rest of life to hit my goal of 150lbs if I do light exercise 2-3times a week I eat 2036!!

I have joined gym plan on doing 5 classes a week and 1 gym session, shoul I eat the 2036??? Please answer you lovely people I fret about these things!

My stats right now are 5ft7 175lbs 30yrs old female body fat 31.64

I appreciate all answers :D

Mwhaa xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Guys! Sooo been on F2F and they say @ sedentary level eat 1777 cals for rest of life to hit my goal of 150lbs if I do light exercise 2-3times a week I eat 2036!!

I have joined gym plan on doing 5 classes a week and 1 gym session, shoul I eat the 2036??? Please answer you lovely people I fret about these things!

My stats right now are 5ft7 175lbs 30yrs old female body fat 31.64

I appreciate all answers :D

Mwhaa xxx

If you minus 20% from 2036 then that should give you your daily calories to be eaten x I think .. It's what I do anyway x

Thanks linski you saved me as I nearly ate an extra 250 cals :D

Do you find the weight/inch loss good this way?

It seems like the most doable defo not one you could fall off of easily (which is what I need!!)

xx

I've just re-started cal counting using Linski's advice.
I'm expecting it to be slow (I'm on 1400-1509), but metabolism likely screwed with all the different diets over the years. And, like you say, it's manageable.

Good luck

G x

It's what dan and his road map says to do ..!! Ill find the link and you can read it x

I didn't use military one, just the height weight version. Might measure up though to see if gives diff tdee.
Thanks again Linski

G x

Ahhh linski your a star!!

Gill, so confusing sometimes aye :D but when we crack its good!

Sooo all you peeps on the TDEE way of losing weight what kinda results have you had, I'm just curious?

Xx

Sooo all you peeps on the TDEE way of losing weight what kinda results have you had, I'm just curious?

Xx

I lost 2.4lbs since jan the 2nd :)
If you read the whole of this thread the lady that started it helps. She was the one that put me onto dan and his road map .. The link to his road map is on page 1 or 2 too ... It's where I got it from last night x
Good luck x
But do read the whole thread ..! She does say you may put a couple lbs on at the start .. Spesh if you've been doing vlcd and your body is in starvation. But you need to give it a couple months and you'll see the the results :)

Cool well fortunately for me I've been stuffing my wee fat face so any cal counting is lower than what I was having :D xx

Xx

I had my first weigh in on Monday and had a STS. A half inch drop on my hips and waist though. I'm keeping it up until Feb 11th and will reevaluate then. I'm very results-driven so I find it hard not to see a drop on the scales after a good week!

Best of luck with it. Let us know how you get on! X

If u lady's have problems running your numbers ask heybales! He will help! And i love love love to c here that there more popping in and trying to jump on board!!! Great! Again lady's if we do it right we won't need to starve yourself for the rest of our lifes!!! ;-)

Looking for advice on activity level when working out tdee. I walk 1-2 hours a week with the kids 1-2 times a week,do all the housework/cleaning and running around after the toddler. Im currently doing the 30 day shred so working out everyday, im using my heart rate moniter to work out calories burned then eating them back. Could I set TDEE at lightly active then eat the work out calories back when I burn them? Just dont want to eat too much or too little. Im eating 1200-1400 cals a day now, working out daily is making me not very hungry so its harder to eat more when im working out daily

Looking for advice on activity level when working out tdee. I walk 1-2 hours a week with the kids 1-2 times a week,do all the housework/cleaning and running around after the toddler. Im currently doing the 30 day shred so working out everyday, im using my heart rate moniter to work out calories burned then eating them back. Could I set TDEE at lightly active then eat the work out calories back when I burn them? Just dont want to eat too much or too little. Im eating 1200-1400 cals a day now, working out daily is making me not very hungry so its harder to eat more when im working out daily

I would say lightly active x

I think the level of activity u put then includes the cals you burn.
If u think you are more than lightly active, change to active-which in turn will give you a higher tdee-and more cals to eat (instead of lightly active then eating back cals).

I read though that everyone assumes they are more active than they actually are (unless athletes). I run every day and still only count it as lightly active (as well as kids/house/work etc too).

But I'm defo no expert-hope it helps!
G x

Back