Herbalife

Tell me what you are eating and also how much water, I will see if there is anything missing?

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi All

Am new to this site and started Herbalife last Friday. Currently having a Vanilla shake in the morning mixed with fruit - different each day and one scoop of protein mix, then nuts and rasperberry tea for my first snack, followed by a chocolate shake for lunch with a protien scoop added, a protein bar for my pm snack. Dinners so far have been warm chicken salad, steak and veg, salmon and veg/salad. Tonight will be tuna salad (mixing the tuna with some cottage cheese) and I add 0% fat greek yogurt to most meals in place of mayo etc. Also taking the vitamin and 2x fibre tablets with each meal.

Am loving it so far, not hungry at all, am finding it hard to eat it all and my consultant has told me to eat another snack per day as you should be eating 6x for your metabolism. I used to run too (did the marathon last year) but since moving in with my partner and running around after my children and working full time the weight piled on and (1 stone in 5 months) and energy vanished! Monday night I felt so good I went out for a run and managed 6k so am off out again tonight, I really feel fantastic!

Have weighed myself and looks about 6lb off so far but not counting anything until I get weighed properly by my distributor again which is every 2 weeks.

Look forward to sharing this all with you!

Jade x

Hi All

Am new to this site and started Herbalife last Friday. Currently having a Vanilla shake in the morning mixed with fruit - different each day and one scoop of protein mix, then nuts and rasperberry tea for my first snack, followed by a chocolate shake for lunch with a protien scoop added, a protein bar for my pm snack. Dinners so far have been warm chicken salad, steak and veg, salmon and veg/salad. Tonight will be tuna salad (mixing the tuna with some cottage cheese) and I add 0% fat greek yogurt to most meals in place of mayo etc. Also taking the vitamin and 2x fibre tablets with each meal.

Am loving it so far, not hungry at all, am finding it hard to eat it all and my consultant has told me to eat another snack per day as you should be eating 6x for your metabolism. I used to run too (did the marathon last year) but since moving in with my partner and running around after my children and working full time the weight piled on and (1 stone in 5 months) and energy vanished! Monday night I felt so good I went out for a run and managed 6k so am off out again tonight, I really feel fantastic!

Have weighed myself and looks about 6lb off so far but not counting anything until I get weighed properly by my distributor again which is every 2 weeks.

Look forward to sharing this all with you!

Jade x

Welcome! Sounds good! Do u have much to lose? Wow well done on the marathon and for getting back out there with 6k :) I want to get into running but abit embarrassed to go out being my size, despite the supportive ' minis' on here! I actually built up.the courage to go out today but I cricked my neck and its so bloody painful I haven't gone out. I used to run short distances a couple of years ago (only up to 5miles) but lost it all now and gained weight too. Im 12.5lbs down but got alot to lose still.

U should start a diary on here :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome jade your meals sound amazing, I too love running and ran 9 miles on Saturday that is the furthest I have ever run! I have lost 25lbs and 7 % body fat so far, love love love herbalife and i hope you do too. Clover89 well done on going for a run, not so good on the neck though:(

Hi all ... It's been a while, still on the herbalife and still doing ok, it was my big night out last week and had a lot of compliments, not really lost loads of weight but after a month I've actually seen a body change and I've lost almost 6inches!! I'm finding that when I use herbalife as a food replacement I'm actually making better food choices... Although I've had a few hiccups this week, I feel great!! Still just over 5 weeks til my hols so if 10lb comes off I'll be over the moon!! Given up on the almonds as I found I was going way over my calories but sticking to a protein based diet has been difficult on times... But I see this as a lifestyle change now as it's the long haul!!! I'm not majorly overweight but I'm not happy with the way I look, but I'm getting there!! I'm never going to be a size 8 again and I've accepted this but I'd love to be a loose and comfy 12! We are all different shapes and sizes but we all do everything at different times!!! Onwards and upwards(well downwards on the scales) let's see what the next 4 weeks bring!

Good on you avamum

Welcome back ;-) well done on the compliments glad they have helped. I find having the shakes defo helps me to stop craving the bad stuff at night! x

Thanks guys! Means a lot , not the greatest of weekends with my daughters birthday party... I did succcome to a few treats and some cake, and a 1lb has gone on this morning, but I'm not going to throw the towel in!!! Had an omelette for breakfast and I'll have my shake lunchtime.... I'm off to bed early tonight as I've an early start tomorrow , so shake for tea, off now down sunny mumbles to work off that lb!! Have a great day everyone x

I was the same with my daughters birthday the weekend before and then my mums this week it's hard on special occasions! None for me now until mine at the end of August! Want to be looking good for it!

How did your day go yesterday? x

Hiya, yeah I seem to be back on track and I've lost 2.5lbs!! Happy with that really want to tone up my belly, anyone tried slendertone belt?? Any good? I know it's not miracle working but will it help??

Well done for getting back on track, slendertone is rubbish google 30 day ab challenge and do that or the squat challenge instead as bot are good for your stomach.

Back