Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Congratulations! Ive only started to come on regularly and bin reading ur thread all week...u have been so dedicated so u deserve the Young Slimmer of the Year award,good luck :) Can I b rude and ask wat age u r?

hey all..
Hope youv all had a good day.

Today i'v had 2 alpens HEB, 2 shape yogs..

chilli con carni, syn free.. made with spices and herbys, extra lean mince and tinned toms, kidney beans etc.. with pasta! - somehow lost my rice, god knows where thats gone! LOL

and for tea, i was planning to have somthing and use my HEA, but OH came home with curry! Eek, but luckily, he got me dry chicken tikka (9syns) .. and boiled rice, so i topped it with vlf natural yog..

so im counting 12 syns, 9 for the chicken tikka, and 4 syns for the tad of mango chuctney i ate lol.

eek. Got my driving test tomorrow. Eek! iv had a good panic cry and feel better for it now LOL. so hopefully i'l pull it off tomorrow.. n which case im driving myself to the downs for a long walk. :)

Hope youv all had a good day, il let you all know about tomorrow :) xxxx

Hey all!

Wow, this week just keeps getting better! As you all know i passed my driving test this morning! whoop ;)

anyways, today was 2 shapes and 2 alpens..

lunch was homemade syn -free chilli and rice with cheese HEA and vlf natural yog

and tea was Tuna steak with spriong onion mash made with vlf natural yog.. mm! and dont judge me, but i did have it with some ketchup..
and my mother bought me some cheesecake.. so i'd say 10 syns for the what i ahd and the ketchup!

eek. need to keep my syns down this week. Dont wanna be gaining weight at nationals! maybe a good walk would do me tomorrow!

:) anyways.. lots of love, hope your all okay! xx

Hey ladies!

Well im back from YSOTY. It was amazing and iv posted up all about it so that you can all know what it was like.. being in the final 6 was enough for me, im so proud of myself for getting that far.

eating been a bit up and down, but being at SW HQ, i ahd thier amazing chefs serving food allday and ate really well.. however when i weighed in this morn for final Wi before finals commenced it showed a 1lb gain, however id just eaten breakfast, had eaten late and i usually weigh in the evening. BUt i have been celebrating since i hit target, so iw ouldnt be suprised.. so damage controll untill wednesday haha

hope youv all been well. missed u! x

Omgosh, what a whirlwind few days! LOL

Im absoloutly knackered but thought i'd post up todays events before i confirm im the biggest waste of youth and head for bed. Thats right, not even 8pm but i am shattered. so whatever! LOL

Went to the zoo today, as it was older brothers birthday.. he was turning 29.. so not too sure whether it was more for his benifit or for my younger siblings being it the school holidays and all.. LOL but he enjoyed it anyways, especially as Bristol Zoo now have that fancy zip wire course thing, which he loved.. and i was especially proud as he has *excuse spelling* Ankylosis spondalitous which is a severe arthritic problem that has attacked his knees, ankles, pelvis back and wrists especially. . and can find things like this very tireing.. but he did so well :D and he has such humour about it all. lol!

so, got up this morning and munched on an apple and mullerlight.. i really wasn't very hungry!

i stopped off at Morrisons, picked up a salad bag, a pack of Ham, some Fridge raiders chicken in Tikka flavour (2 syns but i counted as one as didnt like and chucked half away!) a bottle of diet coke and my mother brang me my 2 alpen light bars HEB.. so had that for lunch with a shape yog and another apple. Yum!

tea was pasta with Tinned Toms, Mixed beans, caugette, spring onion and seasoned with S+P, topped with cheese HEA .. even yummier.

Done a bit of walking but not as much as i had hoped as it bloody rained right up until we left for home! ... and then i got stuck in traffic.. i tell you, the novelty of driving has worn off sooner than expected with all this motorway driving iv been doing! LOL

so that was today, im absoloutly knackered after a non stop weekend commencing on friday. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow *fingers x'd* iv not planned anything of yet! xxxx

Hey Fern!

Im not suprised you are tired you have had a very busy week! I love the way you write your diary and it is always a good read!!
Well done for getting out on the motorway so soon after passing your test that takes some guts!! So i take it you have a car? I passed my test nearly 2 years ago and had a little fiat punto for my first car and i absolutly loved it!!

Have you has anymore thoughts on your target tattoo? Or will you be rewarding yourself with something else?

Good luck for your WI on wednesday im sure you will be fine even if you have put on a pound you deserve a treat for getting to target and paasing your test! Not forgetting ysoty!

Henna x

Aw, Thank you very much!
Im glad you enjoy reading about my day! lol

Yes i do have a car, its a little blue-grey Ford Ka, with purple flowers with pink centres on the back that line my arch.. my bf designed them and had them made for me for a pressie!
I enjoy the freedom of my own car, but god i hate ford ka's especially mine, iv owned it since jan and its caused me nothing but problems and cost me money LOL. . but thats life!

I was nervous about the motorway but find if i want or need to do somthing, thinking about it only freaks me out! i work on the princible with no time to think, and just do.. you'l just get on with it LOL.

i think it'l be some wings or a butterfly.. iv got myself booked in on the 17th so have some time to think. Im excited!

& of course i shall let you know how Wi goes on wednesday as usual, we'l see!

iv got such a craving for sweet and sour chicken in batter. Oo the temptation.. LOL Must resist! x
xxxx

Oh my i am tired!!! And its so blinkin hot, not that im complaining but i can never be bothered to do much when im hot!

started the day with 2 shape yogs, and 2 alpens and an apple..

dinner was left over syn free chilli with pasta topped with cheese,

and tea was left over spring onion mash that i made with VLF natural yog, which i squished into patty things and frylighted, which were filling and yum, i had them with baked beans and intended on having quorn sausages, but only had two left and got distracted and burnt them to within an inch of thier lives.. eek!

so that was that, nothing major exciting! Lol

have Wi tomorrow at 6:30, which im a lil unsure about, Its my first week at target and would be happy if i stayed the same. Consultant has suggested i dont start adding extra HE's for another few weeks yet to see how i get on, as weight loss has been slow anyways. BUT when i weighed in the morning at sw hq, i showed a 1lb gain, but i had just had breaky and it was in the morn , so dont want to pay too much attention to that,

so il let you know, what happens :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls and boys,

got Weighed last night, and as expected i gained a pound, but iv never been so pleased to gain a pound lol. Because its only a pound and i'l work hard and shift it next week.

im recognising the fact that staying at target will be more difficult that loosing, so i'm gunna keep on top of it as much as possible and be as good as i can!

had my usual takeaway last night, had a kebab this week, topped with loads of onions and salad and ketchup just how i like it! didn't eat the pitta tho, wasnt feeling that! but to make up for leaving the pitta, i got a bit carried away and then ate the muller strawberry cheesecake corner yog.. not even sure how many syns that is but never mind LOL..

Its thursday,

so here we are .. another day week ahead of us!

I'l update you on the days eating before bed :) xx

hello im Jasmine sorry to write in on your post dont know how i ended up on this thread - im a newbie to this minimini thingy =)

I have done slimming world before now - quite successfully but have since lost the plot with it a bit.
I'm back on it and have re-joined last night =) what do i do here next, not sure how it works? do i need to write my own thing?

Thanks everyone =)

Jaz

hey ladies and gents..

oo today has been busy driving here there and everywhere, had to stock up on hairdressing equip at capital, and have had a few hairdressing jobs, but all pretty simples stuff, just trims and colours so.. little bit of cash to get me through..

Havnt eaten very much today at all.. its been to hot!

Iv had 2 alpens HEB and 2 shape yogs with grapes and an apple for breaky

mid morn i had another apple.. and another yog eek LOl

Lunch was pasta with the usual tuna and tom combo with cheese HEA

and tea was ainsly harriot roasted veg cous cous, with new pots and spring onion.. very carby LOL

1 syn for the tiny smidgin of butter i had on my new pots, 0.5 sysn for cous cous

and iv picked at a brownie, so im counting that as 3.

so 4.5 syns for day?

xxxxxx

p.s.. i ended up eating all the brownie, so im upping todays syns to 9.5 :) x

Last edited:
hey hey.

Visiting my brother tonight in Swindon, and as it was his birthday tuesday were celebrating with pizza, but as i have many events coming up this month and have already had my treat wednesday i am avoiding the pizza with chilli con carni.. ( i hope to anyways, no promises!)

so today has been

2 alpens HEB, 2 shape yogs, water melon, pear and apple.

dinner was ainsly harriot roasted veg cous cous, Yum.. 0.5 per pack but only ate half? with left over new pots which i sliced and frylighted, along with chopped bacon :) Yum.

and tea will be.. in theory lol... chilli con carni with rice and vlf nat yog and cheese HEA

so syns should only be minamal.. about 2syns for chilli con carni..

thought id update now as not sure il have time later..

cleaned out my car for the first time since iv owned it (january) .. it wasnt majorly messy, but enough to not enjoy doing it LOL. Mind you only did the outside,.. im not sure im ready to tackle what i can only describe as possible dinosaur poo, either that or some bird had a big lunch! EWWWWW :)

xxx

breaky

Hi Fern, just catching up, you are a busy lady. You have done great with your weightloss so far, has it all been with sw? xx

Eek, well as expected i ate 2 slices of pizza haha, BUT i counted it as 30 syns and filled up on chilli so nvm LOL..

so yesterdays syns count at 32.5 syns. -flexi! lol

Todays been good, started off with 2 alpen lights,HEB, 2 shape yogs..

Lunch was 2xeggs, bacon and baked beans.. and lots of :) lol..

and iv just trawled around the mall, asda and toys r us, to get Joes neice her bday pressie.. her mother informs me she's desperate for a swing ball, .. so managed to pick up one for £15 in toys r us, with some gorgeous wrapping paper and a hannah montana card :) so i'l be flavour of the month tomorrow :p tehehehe!

Teas going to be pasta with tinned toms,onions, peppers, bacon, herbs & spices and topped with cheese HEA.

todays syns, .. nada.... because i was naughty yesterday LOL.. have drank lots of fluids and shall eat some fruit throughout the evening..

:) xxxxxxx

Back