amz12

Hi all, just started on exante total solution on 1st October. Today is day 5 and I'm looking to loose 4 stones in 4 mouths, I have bought a calendar and marked all the weeks. Week 6 will take me into mid Jan 2018, so hopefully by then these 4 stone will disappear of me. I have also made some smaller goals that I hope to achieve by then including increasing water intake, walking, exercise and getting into a healthier BMI.

So far so good, not been that hungry but keep getting leg cramps. Not really tempted by anything but finding myself really wanting to put food in mu mouth or to chew on something.

Starting weight is 75.4 kg will update once a week.

Would be could if anyone wanted to join me and we could support each other.

Thank you BinkyBonk. Another week 100% on plan but finding myself craving real food even though I am not hungry. Also disappointed with my loss was hoping for more but I guess any loss is better than none.

Second weigh in: lost 1.2 kg so total loss so far is 4.4 kg.

So there was no update for week three and that's because out of the 7 days I fell off plan on 5 days and when it was time to weigh in, I had gained. Usually in the past I would have just given up at this point and I was so close to doing so. I was just feeling so low and really just wanted to give up. But somehow I managed to convince my self to continue. So my fourth week weigh in is: a total loss of 3.7 kg and a total so far of 8.1 kg in 4 weeks.

week 1 weight:75.4 kg
week 4 weight: 67.3 kg

That's just a little bit over a stone in 4 weeks and I am really happy with that.

Last edited:
Back