Hey

hmmm iv neva made soup either does it have to be blended or can everything be chopped fine. what kinda stock is used??

you can use any stock really, veg cube, veg stock powder, chicken cube or chicken stock powder. I tend to use both of these, depending what first falls out of the cupboard, beef stock sometimes gives the soup a more meatier taste. I would refrain from using up stock from any roasted meats, may be a little too much fat in that.

To be honest were soup is concerned, there isn't really any set recipe, in our house, it depends on whether I've been prepared and bought stuff in, or whether the veg sat in the bowl is looking tired and I don't want to waste it, and freeze the soup for a quick tea!! My freezer is full of foil tins of soup and cottage pies etc!

Add some lentils or rice for a thicker soup, salt and pepper and herbs to taste. Can't go wrong with oregano!!

Yummy!! Will deffinately be trying that...

Oh my goodness..I tried the 30 Day Shred today girls...and I found it soo hard. I've only been walking and the bike so today I decided to download some exercise dvds...I got the 30 Day Shred and a yoga dvd..I did the entire yoga one first..then thought I'd check out the 30..ect one...and I was out of breath in minutes..Didn't finish it..Got on the bike for 40 minutes instead...that's going to be my goal now...try and finish the 30 Day Shred work outs..Lol.

How's everyone doing today??

Having a good day today, i've been a little off these past couple of days, but thankfully no side effects. Going swimming tonight, hopefully will tire myself out and then I'll not get any munchie feelings whilst watching the last Midsomer Murders with John Nettles, sob, sob!!

How about you? Good day?

having a not bad day here. just made a massive spag bolg with quorn and going to freeze a load of that too.

need to find a good fitness dvd to do. get so bored walking lol

having a not bad day here. just made a massive spag bolg with quorn and going to freeze a load of that too.

I love spag bol!! Have a look on amazon they have loads on there that are pretty cheap too!! :D

Oh I love swimming!! Wish I could go..there's a gym close by but I don't like going public places..especially in a swimming pool. Lol. That sounds good Rach. Chilis..Mmm..and I know. The yoga one was really good. The 30 day shred just seemed a bit much for a beginner..Haha.

Oh I love swimming!! Wish I could go..there's a gym close by but I don't like going public places..especially in a swimming pool. Lol. That sounds good Rach. Chilis..Mmm..and I know. The yoga one was really good. The 30 day shred just seemed a bit much for a beginner..Haha.

No point pushing yourself too hard in the beginning Binny, work up to it and you will be able to do it easily in no time :) I love swimming too, i'm hoping to be confident enough in another while to go!!

Yeah so am I..It would just be easier if I had a weigh loss buddy to go with..My mother in law is doing WWPP's...buut she works loads and I don't think she's a fan of swimming..Hubby doesn't like swimming either soo I'd be on my own as I don't know people around our area..Oh well..That can be something else to work on..Building up confidence to go swimming alone. :p

Hi

Just to jump in on your soups conversation, I add a tub of extra light philidelphia into mine to make it a bit creamier.

I usually make a courgette soup or carrot and swede and I always blend them as I hate chunky soups!

Clare
x

sallouise said:

the zumba is brilliant its much fun seems more like dancing then workout, u can either get the dvds or join a zumba class its fab

have heard about that. didnt know they did dvds will have to look out for them :D thanks

Hi

Just to jump in on your soups conversation, I add a tub of extra light philidelphia into mine to make it a bit creamier.

I usually make a courgette soup or carrot and swede and I always blend them as I hate chunky soups!

Clare
x

You sound like me i add philidelphia to everything, but never tried it in soup. Something for me to try very soon :)

Yeah so am I..It would just be easier if I had a weigh loss buddy to go with..My mother in law is doing WWPP's...buut she works loads and I don't think she's a fan of swimming..Hubby doesn't like swimming either soo I'd be on my own as I don't know people around our area..Oh well..That can be something else to work on..Building up confidence to go swimming alone. :p

I know how you feel hun, i dont like doing it on my own either! Now if i was skinny i would be there like a shot showing off me body lol!! You will get the confidence soon :)

The Philly ideas a good tip! Will try that when I get round to soup making!

I was also thinking about trying the zumba dvds but couldnt find one earlier...will keep looking.

Aww thanks Rach! I would be too but oh well..Sooner rather then later..but eventually none the less. :p

binnybee3 said:
The Philly ideas a good tip! Will try that when I get round to soup making!

I was also thinking about trying the zumba dvds but couldnt find one earlier...will keep looking.

i got mine from shopping channel u can also try ebay

Back