hi de ho everyone :)

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
hi everyone :D

well im new to the site, u may remember me poppin by a couple of weeks ago but lets say i didnt get off to a good start :17729:been soooooo bad for past while! so decided need to knock it on the head! i no its bit close to xmas but im gonna try (obviously not xmas day lol) but i wud luv even 5lb off before xmas, and then get back into it 100% in new year... i had gave calorie countin a go but to be honest it was doin my head in lol least with weight watchers i no the points in lot of things anyway and i also have my points finder for the things i dont no:D so gonna to start a food diary which u can all take peek at and hope u can keep me on straight n narrow lol look forward to talkin to u all :) xxx

welcome:) feel free to ask there's always someone around to answer something!!!

Hiya!! welcome to MM's!! :D

My weigh in is tomorrow!!! :( and had a bit of a bold weekend!!! went over my points on both days by 9.....was out for dinner saturday nite n then hungover on sunday!! thses are both triggers of mine....where I loose control n just eat!!! feel like crap today...probably the habgover and not looking forward to the weigh in....at 8.20 am!!!!!

thank u everyone :)

aw trins ur so like me in exact same!! when im hungover i eat everythin!!but sure we r only human lol good luck ul be fine im sure xx

Hi Trins, My Doctor friend told me that the best thing for a hangover is tinned Tomatoes, and the best news is that they are 0 points. :)

oh god i couldnt imagine eating tinned tomatoes with a hangover lol

i couldnt either girls lol xx

Back