you are sounding so good
glad you liked the saving idea :):)
I am doing better I actually slept last night
alldetails in my diary if you can access it

hi love its a great idea i would never had thought off it
i really feel like im in the right place now something clicked
not sure how to explain it just happened one morning when i woke
will have a read love good look and glad your better

well i have lost 3lbs this week im over the moon with it i feel like at last im going in the right direction so now £3 gone in my jar oh it feel bloody good it really does

good look everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well another good day for me woke with a positive attitude again but neighbor dragging something like a chair across the kitchen going to go and give him what for if it carrys on some peeps have no thought for others there t**** well not going to let him put me in a bad mood here is to a another good day xx

hope your day is going well
I was up late (new meds have sedating effect) and then went to asda late lunch and now catching up on here and its four o'clock - reckon we will have a late dinner too :)

just so pleased your ok now love i know its one day at a time but your on the right road xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh I feel so much better getting some sleep - even if at the moment it is a bit too much - I am hoping that my body will get used to the meds as I catch up on sleep
off out for a walk shortly - but I am waiting for the sun to shine
hope its shining on you and you are still on track for a loss :)

hi love so glad you are sleeping now and the meds are working i really am thats fab news
i love it when the suns out i feel so alive and happy
had a really good walk today in the sun was lovely to not have to wear my coat hope all stays well again tonight love xx

Morning Chezz

More sun here today, yaye!

I'm definitely joining you on the Leslie Sansome walking of a morning before I go to work - bought an el cheapo portable DVD player so I can get her cranked up in the living room of my shoebox :D

Morning Chezz

More sun here today, yaye!

I'm definitely joining you on the Leslie Sansome walking of a morning before I go to work - bought an el cheapo portable DVD player so I can get her cranked up in the living room of my shoebox :D

hi susie
thats great honest i love her to bits and it makes me feel good about myself the rest of the day good luck with the walk walk walk :D

having another good day today but wow im full of wind again

Great to hear you're having a good day love, sorry it's a bit windy for you though :)

afternoon susie lol lol its got to be the ryvita its here again lol saying that outside is terrible and it must be windy as it pushed me lololol

I love to hear about your wind :):):)

hi sweetheart how are you today hun oh its back with revenge today im dreading it cause im meeting the girls tonight and i have feeling im going to have to put a cork up it lololol:kissass: thats wot i will be saying to my friends lololol

oh no i really do know how to show myself up there all doing there squats yes in our local pub i was drinking diet lemonade with a bit of blackcurrant dilute and ice and do you know i really enjoyed it well i did them and oh lord i was getting up and an almighty sound of thunder came out everyone just turned round and looked and this bloke shouted i can name that tune in 1 everyone laughed i wanted the floor to open oh my i need to find out which food is making me have the sound machine again lololol

that is so funny - not what happened but the blokes response - I live with someone just like that :):)
today I feel quite motivated and hope you do too
I am going to have to do squats too as they are supposed to be good for the muscles that will support my knee replacement
physio recommends you do a squat by sitting onto a chair - will bum should only just touch then back up again with hands out in front for balance - and just do them that way she says it helps people go further down without fear of falling - so I suppose two lots of 5 each day and working up will help - it will also help me get a better bend in the joint - she thinks all bigger people should do it that way - so we will see how they go today -- I will report back later :):)

if you are very windy it might help to put your food choices on here daily as others might be able to help by saying which of your foods affect them in a big way for me it is wheet plain and simple on days I have pasta and a sandwich in the same day I am terrible but if I use the rice flour pasta and have an omelette no matter how much fibre I have I am fine :)

Back