Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

guess what I will be doing tomorrow
then another outdoor walk with Kaydan while the car is being MOT'ed :)

H xx

lol enjoy love
well cleaned round today and danced to the radio this healthy eating and exercise is doing something for me lolol lol

lol enjoy love
well cleaned round today and danced to the radio this healthy eating and exercise is doing something for me lolol lol

Love it :) lol! Keep it up hun x

sounds like you feel good = that is great - long may it continue

oh i feel so positive its like i have found the new me at last stopped drinking on a friday now brought exercise in and wow it feels good

Well done on the bopping, hun :) Did you have a nice weekend otherwise?

hi susie had a great weekend i really hope this carrys on this week i really do i feel so good about myself i think it could be the weather being nice or something in the air lol

hope your having a good day hun xx

if you have stopped drinking the weight will fall off you

so what are your plans for today
I have to go back to the garage as I didnt pay the bill - I phoned them as soon as I got home as that is when I realised - came out with MOT cert and hadnt paid - they hadnt realised - but I cant not pay

will walk up there with Kaydan so I get the extra exercise - will do LS at some point too

H xx

hi aaleigha
you had me rolling with laughter when i got in to read this thanks for the mot boys but not paying you lol lol what a honest person you are see your so motivated with your exercise your forgetting to pay people lol

its been work then my little nephew who is 4 came to mums while i was there

doing my LS 2 mile this morning it works i do not care what anyone says im hoping now im not drinking on a friday night it will shift the weight i must say i did not miss going out this week

hope you have had a good day love xx

Morning hun - and well done on the no drinking on a Friday rule, I feel a lot better for not drinking these days - would rather eat my calories than drink 'em :D

And well done too on all the walking, that is brilliant!

OH NO you still need to go out - I used to and I would people watch and then think OMG did I behave like that :):)

well my walking is still going well the sun is out so I am off for a bit of a walk in the sun depending on how many steps I do will depend on LS walk - might have to leave that to the afternoon :)

have a lovely day

Morning hun - and well done on the no drinking on a Friday rule, I feel a lot better for not drinking these days - would rather eat my calories than drink 'em :D

And well done too on all the walking, that is brilliant!

Hi Susie
i agree with you i was having hardly anything to eat on a friday and really struggling because i needed the calories for drink that night and then all weekend i felt crap and the scales did not move and got down about that so heres to more food eating lololo:D

OH NO you still need to go out - I used to and I would people watch and then think OMG did I behave like that :):)

well my walking is still going well the sun is out so I am off for a bit of a walk in the sun depending on how many steps I do will depend on LS walk - might have to leave that to the afternoon :)

have a lovely day

Hi Hun
the o/h not bothered neither and while the weather is like this i would rather go somewhere for the day than going to our local in the village do not get me wrong i still go and meet my friends on a monday and a thursday night but only drink blackcurrant and soda water with ice no drinking im happy with that but yes i will still treat myself to a drink once in while like we all said its a life changing thing not just for christmas lololol

I agree hun, I'd rather eat my cals than drink them :D But there are always special occasions when a red wine or two is called for - just not every day :)

thats so true susie i mean in july its o/h birthday so i will drink on that day but i was going out on a friday and having nearly 2 bottles of white wine and diet lemonade and thinking why am i not losing a lot of weight why am i not losing and not only that i was starving myself hardly eating on a friday and saturday to make up for it so i just thought sod this im not doing no more and the money we save will go on our days out instead :D

so that money you will save put in a pot and then use it for new clothes when you need them - or save it all for target clothes :):)

sorry not to visit for a couple of days but yesterday was busy and the day before I had a large wobble
H xx

so that money you will save put in a pot and then use it for new clothes when you need them - or save it all for target clothes :):)

sorry not to visit for a couple of days but yesterday was busy and the day before I had a large wobble
H xx
do you know your a star i never thought about doing that yes im going to put some in a jar so when im down to target i can go and buy my new wardrobe oh yes thanks hun xx
how are you now love you ok ?

wow im a new women this week done my 2 mile L.S and then a 4 mile leisurely walk with o/h think my legs going to drop off did enjoy work shopping at the end of it lolol

hope your all doing ok xxxxxxxx

you are sounding so good
glad you liked the saving idea :):)
I am doing better I actually slept last night
alldetails in my diary if you can access it

Back