Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

oh wot a horrid couple of days had really bad pains in my tummy so not been on here woke this morning and bloods on my bottoms got an abcess busted oh my wot pain i was in but feels alot better now this is why im fighting hard to get this weight off i hate them least if i get some weight off they will not be able to hide under my flabby tum tum lolol hope your all having a good day xxxxxxxxxx

well here i go again back on the antibiotics not drinking on a friday anymore i know it my only night out but the wine is not helping the diet and im sick of this so here i go full blown for 6 months swimming to cannot face a gym but will do my leslie at home

good morning

wow some people are so rude every monday and thursday i go to meet friends at our local have a game of bingo with them good laugh and a orange and soda water i only drink on a friday or should i say use to lol well last night i got told by i so called friend a male may i add who as not got a good word for anyone that i will always be fat well to fingers up to you mate and swivel on them like i told him last night im doing it for me not my other half me no one else and i will show him that i wil he said that about my hubby and he know looks like a different man wot a loser just cause he cannot do it does not mean he as to bring me down im a big girl with alot of weight to lose its not going to show straight away my loses the idiot rant over time for a cup of tea lol

Gosh what a complete and utter prat! And someone completely worth ignoring!

Don't let his comments get to you hun - he's just a chit with a little willy and a bad attitude - and you are lovely and wonderful and doing everything you can to be where you want to be with your appearance xxx

take NO notice
did you buy your leslie sansome dvd or is that one on line somewhere - can you tell me how long it lasts for - am interested as walking is about the only exercise I can do at present

you can get them up on you tube i just added the 90 day bit to make me do them every day it last for 30mins but wow you know you have done them but in a good way

you can get them up on you tube i just added the 90 day bit to make me do them every day it last for 30mins but wow you know you have done them but in a good way

thanks for that - I am sure I can do 30mins and if its too much to start with (as its not a wander around like a dog walk) I can always stop and make my first target to be able to finish it :) or at least extend it by one min a day until I get to the end :):)

You can definitely do 30 mins, hun - I've got one too, and it's not as hard as I thought it was going to be (the hardest part is getting off my behind and putting it in the CD drive!). I got this one Walk Away Pounds Express: 1 & 2 Mile 2-In-1 DVD Region 1 US Import NTSC: Amazon.co.uk: Leslie Sansone: Film & TV

I'm hoping to hit the 2 stone mark at Friday's WI and promised myself when I got to that stage, I'd do some Leslie walking every day - feel free to join me in my April exercise challenge :D

hi linzmain its a walking dvd but its exercise as well and i think she is brilliant she really cheers my day up have a look on youtube hun there really worth the effort xx

lol susie you have me laughing when i come on here i love your humor lololol yes that's me sometimes i think oh i will do it in a min now this week i have been good as gold got up done it and thats it but im making myself do it for 90 days and no drink neither wow there will be a new me fingers crossed

yes if it go hun and like i say if you find it to much stop and then restart when you are ready thats great thing about it she will say if you cannot do it walk it out ohh she is my hero got me back in to exercise again x

Morning hun

Yep that's me too, I can prevaricate for England :D Am trying to change that part of me though - but it's a struggle, in fact I might worry about it tomorrow LOL.

Have a good day! xxx

Well I have a link so today is the day
I am just catching up with the diaries and making sure all my friends are having a good day then I will be doing it
I have decided that for every mile I walk I am going to be putting 50p in my money box (yes I have a piggy) and will use that for a treat at some stage
I am not just going to put in LS miles but the miles that my pedometer tells me I have walked each day
so Tuesday 1.42 miles wednesday 4.5 miles so I owe myself 2.96 for those two days will pop that in before I start todays walking

so who wants to walk and save with me
H xx

Chezz-thanks so much for your encouragement

I have decided that for every mile I walk I am going to be putting 50p in my money box (yes I have a piggy) and will use that for a treat at some stage....so who wants to walk and save with me

That's a most excellent idea! I like the idea of having some money to reward myself with :) I'm in.

hi aaleigh your more than welcome love your all here for me when im down my walking is everyday till the o/h birthday thats my reward 5 days away but still logging on here to keep me motivated lolol or it will all go to pot i know me so well

hi susie
i just love her to bit i must admit i was trying to talk myself out of doing it today telling myself i had some kind of illness coming on i said to myself who you letting down yourself so i did it and felt great afterwards lololol wot am i like
hope you have a good weekend xx

hi everyone just nipping in before i go out for a walk and some shopping well been on scales this morning and all the crap i put in my body lass week as come off now got to see wot happens next friday now when i get weighed lets hope i have a good result no one to blame but myself i put the food in my mouth no one else just me have a nice day everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

wow we have i moved today im so proud of myself today food wise as well lets hope i keep this up and the weight will swill away x

I am off for a lovely walk too - we are going to minchinhampton - where there is a lovely common - we are going to be taking the dogs with us :) happy walking everyone

hi you to girls both enjoy your walks im going to do my 2 mile walk then hopefully we are going out for a walk later as the o/h sorting our windows out lol i got to love him have a great day everyone xxx

Back