Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh Chezz, so sorry to hear everything that's going on with your dad.
You're right you need to look after yourself as much as you can, and hopefully we can look after you a bit too xx

I dont know where to start chezz my little love. It must be heartbreaking for you to see your dad like this. I really hope things get better for you as soon as possible. Sending all good wishes to you and yours x

hi everyone
wander returns been a horrid time 6 weeks ago dad got rushed to hospital again had got sepsis they told me if i had left him 15mins more he would be dead he went into cardiac arrest had to resus him then he had a massive heart attack and low blood pressure for 3 days they told us to expect the worst as he was not breathing good he was in for 4 weeks bless him ok he is frail and will be going back in hospital monday as the wound he got on the fotoot the infectio as gone to the bone so it looks like an amputation and the antibiotics have been that strong they are affecting is kidneys and they have told us the damage to is heart was bad so there not sure how he will get through the surgery if they do it its heart breaking cause i love him so much but in a selfish way i must look after me to or i will be pushing daisys up im now 26st7lbs im feeling it this time so im sticking to the slimming world not sure if i like it ????? i love my calorie counting but we shall see hope your all ok i will catch up with you all next week x x x x x x
Hi Chezz,

Sorry to hear about your Dad, it is heart breaking all that he is going through, stay strong... I hope you are are ok.

hi everyone
well im back susie and my loulou got me back through facebook where do i start what as been going on in my life well dads diabetic foot is healing but we had to have dr out dad as lot alot of weight i a short time and is kidneys are not working propley and is ironis very low so they are giving him a emergency appointment for the camera both ways to rule out cancer lets hope he gets the all clers and its something we can fight saying all that im fight the fat slowly and with big crap days but heyho that life x x x

Hello my lovely - sorry you've been through so much worry with your dad - cross fingers for the all clear!

I'm back on SW tomorrow so we can help each other to stay on track! xxx

hi susie dad goes in on sunday for the camera up is bottom but i have found out since he did not take is blooming iron tablets he had the scan on is kidneys i just hope its good news but we shall see the diet wow thats gone AWOL i love simming world it suits me i just need to get back on it lololol i will now the nice weather is here im glad italy is everything you wanted it to be and i love reading up about what you have been up to you have some good friends to x x x

i love simming world it suits me i just need to get back on it lololol i will now the nice weather is here im glad italy is everything you wanted it to be and i love reading up about what you have been up to you have some good friends to x x x

Awww thanks honey, yes I am really lucky to have found such good friends so quickly, they have made the transition much easier :).

I decided just to do CC because it's easier here, but I know you will do brilliantly on SW - but it's a bugga when life gets in the way eh? All fingers crossed for your dad xxx

hi everyone
i am here so not been around life as been hard different dad had is camera done and he is ok bless him he was constipated i can laugh now now but like they said it can be dangerous he is still trying to get over id foot after al this time he was doing ok then got infection i again so was on antibiotics but lets hope this cures it this time poor man is a fighter we have moved mum this year that a god send she is now near us and my neighbour who is 85 bless him had to go in hospital to have 2 of is toes amputated poor man and of top of all this while i was o holiday from work 4 weeks ago i ended up in hospital a=at the end of my first week i had a abscess in my boob which had drained inside me i got cellulitis and was on IV drip for 5 days im still not right but im getting there i want to go back to work but there not having none of i have put loads of weight on S.W. is not for me at all i likeed it because i liked the bad foods which to me is no good so going back to basics and weighing and healthy eating the only way i think hope you are all ok and keeping fine x x x

Chezzie, welcome back lovely! So sorry you've had so much to deal with, though - but you cope with all of it with strength and a wonderful sense of humour. Let's hope this is the end of the dramas for a while.

What about trying low carb? I'm really enjoying it xx

hi Susie
i have been following your new life on FB i have been behind the scenes lolol wow its like you have found yourself at last im so so happy for you hun x x
i went to the Drs last week to the one who sent me to hospital (had been to walk in centre about my bust had sent me away with antibiotics that would not touch it and my temp and blood pressure sky high good job i know my body and went to my own ) and he was fab im going to see a nhs health trainer i think i need to sort out other things in my life first before its going to work but i think low cal and healthy is the way love
anyway how are you my friend reading about your life now in italy is brill i love that your happy no now and you deserve this love you really do x x x

Hey Chez. Sounds like you're having a really rough time. Keep going though. You need to look after yourself through all of this. Healthy eating should make you feel better and give you strength to fight it all.

Xxx

Thanks Chezzie, what a kind thing to say, my love - on the whole life is pretty good here, and am liking it more now it's a bit cooler!

How's the bust now? xxx

Hi Chezz, nice to see you back on here You had a lot going on. Hope things are on the up now and that your feeling better. I am eating a bit healthier and hope this will help with my weight. Xx

hi everyone well the breast front its still painful and i think there is infection coming back :( so im going to keep my eye on this i started my healthy eating today i wanted the health trainer to what i ate not the new me who is going to choose the healthy option when i see my health like this i thought this is just the beginning of the downward circle and i thought to my self im 47 next month im not getting younger i have paid the slimming clubs and yes i have lost the weight but its keeping it off that's the problem and i have gone back and put the weight back on plus more and im not willing to do this anymore i want to this for the rest of my life not a quick fix i want to eat like everyone else but to train my mind to make healthy options so i pledge today 5th November 2017 i want to be 7stone lighter and if i lose more wow that would be amazing i will keep updated on here sometimes daily, weekly, monthly i am also going to put this on my facebook for my friends to see but i will have to word somethings diffrent so not to upset some of my s.w friends as they will think i aiming it at them but im not this is for me
thankyou all in advance for the support

thanks susie your my good friend always there for me love and i thankyou for this x x x

Back