Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

well im mega fed up today have been ggood as gold on the diet stayed on the wagon done my exercises got on scales for the third week running not moved im so fed up but i have been eating my at like 10 at night after work so im sure thats got something to do with it im going to try to eat before 7.00pm see if that helps but one night a week it will be late least thts once not five times
rant over now going for a walk to chill out with hubby xx

been for a hour walk with other half had a good chat tomorrow is another day going to make a few little changes see wot happens next week not going to chuck all my hard work in i will fight these little fat pocket people pound by pound there going to get zapped off even if it takes me 10 years i will do it ......... going to get weighed at boots next week see wot that says see if its my scales could be

well its monday morning off to work new day new staqrt im not going to get down about my scales i am wearing a top today which two months ago i could not get on was so tight so i know the weights coming off so im going weigh myself at boots this week ok at home as well lolol but im going to start measuring my self as well like everyone keeps telling me to so to a new me this week not to feel down and get on with it xx

well so far today is going ok

(whisper) they do say that lots of sex helps with burning those pounds off...hehe (im not saying anything)

oh i think i must give the hubby a wink tonight early bath i think is in mind lol lol it helps me sleep to lolol

well today i feel great apart from i have a ear infection so drs this afternoon hope everyone is doing ok on there weight loss journey good luck to you all xx

wow i feel go today been to see my dr and he as given me tablets for a week for my ear infection so no drinking for me for a week but he asked if i was still on a diet i said yes ohh he was lovely just giving me advise and telling me things i did not know i was so over the moon that he cared enough to spend time to listen to me and after my old drs where i left sometime ago was horid about weight it was a nice change hip hip hoooray to my drs well done old chap xxx

well good morning everyone gosh woke up this morning for work and my ears feel worst lololo ohh well life must go on diet going well but no exercise this week so going to have to move the butt this weekend

I know this has been posted many times but I like to look at it every once in a while
flowerforyou.gif

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale's brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super-premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephants heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephants penis
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the Worlds Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and shes 5'11")
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and shes 5'4½")
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

I know this has been posted many times but I like to look at it every once in a while
flowerforyou.gif

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human skin
8 pounds = a human head
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
77 pounds = a gold brick

interesting!

chezz said:

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human skin
8 pounds = a human head
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
77 pounds = a gold brick

My guinea pigs must be morbidly obese, lol. Even my skinny diabetic one weighs two pounds. ;) But I've lost more than a 2 month old horse, and aiming for maybe a newborn giraffe - what are everyone else's goals? :) xx

How's your day going Chezz? I've just got around to reading your original post on this thread and it seems like you had terrible 2012 as well. I lost my sister in law to breast cancer and my brother took his own life all in the space of a month last year so all of my diet and progress just didn't seem that important any more but I feel much better about this year and this time I'm determined to do it once and for all.

hi james

yes it was terrible i lost so many people then i found out to 2 weeks ago my best friend ever as got cancer of the bone they said they can help her but can never cure her but they said she could live to be an old age it hurts it really does i thought ****** not again but it made me think hard that i want to be healthy as i can and im sticking to this even if i crawl the walls at times lolol ( you should see the scratch marks lolol) no only joking .
my heart goes out to you james when its family its hard and you think why us its terrible my heart goes out to you but we will fight this fight together we will have down days and get it wrong but hey we are human at the end of the day we are allowed i think once in a while or once a month a treat my dr said that he said cheryl its a way off life now and you got to have a treat are you will not do it i agree when i first started this nearly a year a go in april 2012 i was 26st 7lbs i would not even put it on here till i got further down the scales lolol but anyway we getting there at a slow pace hope your having a good day hun

Hi Chezz,

I'm doing good today thanks, how is everything going for you? Got any good plans for the weekend?

Hi James
feeling a lot better now had a good chat with myself im going to our local today i always go on a friday to meet up with our friends off to get weighed at boots tomorrow and do some shopping then chillin on sunday lol wot you got planned :)

well hello forum
walked to my retail centre got weighed at boots well my scales need chucking out cause mine said i was 22st and im not im 22st 8lbs but im ok about it least i know wot i have to aim at plus now i can eat my calories as i was eating well under so thats why i never moved on the scales so here i go again start off on long journey xxxxxxxxxxx

well i feel great today going to walk to the supermarket and back its about 4 miles all round

well just got back a while a go from our local aldi wow they have got some very good bargins in there today got 4 sweet potatoes for 89p i pay that for 1 and our market and a the fruit at aldi is lovely yum yum nice and fresh i feel im on the right road now i know wot i weigh im not going to cry about it at the end of the day ate the takeaways i was the one missing breakfast then eating later on in the day but to much as i was hungry and im the one oh was drinking pints like a bloke and well it wasn't very lady like lolol so now its my time to turn things round walking i enjoy now when i go out now on a friday the only day we go out unless we are on holiday i now have dumped the larger and have diet cola and dry martini and i love it i feel this time its right im doing it for me and that makes a big difference i stopped smoking 2 years ago and put a lot off weight on then now i think if i can conquer that then i can aim to do this so here i go on my journey on its ups and downs but that's life my friends

now you have that new start weight you can weigh in at regular intervals and save all the printouts - that will be great motivation
dont forget you weighed in clothes and shoes etc as well that could be a reason for the extra weight
you sound so motivated
H xx

Back