Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

yes I do think it to be a tax on the poor in the community but I can also see how one person should perhaps not be in a three bed house- its hard though if their kids were born there etc

yes its a hard one but i think how hard it would be to move a 70-80 year old from there home what they have lived in all there life's it would be terrible

I saw yesterdays food diary on mfp - looks really good and to get within 10 calories is amazing :) I am usually under by 100 or over by 100 I never seem to get it as close as you have :)

hi love thanks i try so hard to get near as i can today gone over its dads 68th birthday so had a takeaway lol but i really hated as i got a really bad ear infection so everything just taste like off can not explain it im trying so hard to be happy go lucky but not working lolol sorry gosh i do not even like myself today lololol hope your keeping ok love and doing well

hi susie love how are you my love you are doing really good ignore me i will be back to myself soon i hate being bad lolololol

take care everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good morning woke up in a better mood today im glad to say. when is this ear infection going to get the message i do not want it anymore lolololol im hoping this ear spary and antibotics the next lot they have given me are going to work this time i said to my hubby i want to get it sorted before april before it goes up again :)

make an appointment now for the end of the month like 26th ish
then if you need it you can get the meds before the increase
and if not you can cancel it - I have one booked for 26th (I will need mine)

hope you feel better soon - nothing worse than being ill as food definitely tastes different

and for someone who had a takeaway you did well on the calorie count

hi love thanks it tasted horrid though and i was gutted cause i know it was me not that lololol and the family was all laughing cause i cannot hear right so there all shouting when talking to me and im saying when i got my good hear to them wot you shouting for im not deaf lololol but im finding it hard with the other one to hear them lolol poor dad wot a birthday for him with me lol then i did not realize i was shouting to lololol
oh and these tablets or giving me really bad wind i was walking to work this morning and i did not hear anyone behind me so i thought i got to let this little baby go ( was not a little one was a a very loud one but to me was silent ) ohh dear never felt so embarrassed this women said wow love with the wind your producing we done not need windmills round here laughed and walked off ohh i could have crept under a tree lololol must learn not to do that again in a hurry pmsl

I am sorry to laugh but that was hilarious

however how rude of her - I would NEVER dream of saying anything like that - except to my DH at home where no one but us knew

hope today is better for you and the antibiotics kick in soon

hi susie love how are you my love you are doing really good ignore me i will be back to myself soon i hate being bad lolololol

I'm really well, sweetie, thanks - and don't be too hard on yourself, it's awful when you're feeling rough and it's taking a while to fix up.

Here's a hex to zap that infection! :vibes:

I'm really well, sweetie, thanks - and don't be too hard on yourself, it's awful when you're feeling rough and it's taking a while to fix up.

Here's a hex to zap that infection! :vibes:

thanks hun i hope it works :)

I am sorry to laugh but that was hilarious

however how rude of her - I would NEVER dream of saying anything like that - except to my DH at home where no one but us knew

hope today is better for you and the antibiotics kick in soon

lololol it ok i told my friend she said ohh chezzy there is only one off you if these antibiotics do not kick in soon i will have to sew me bum bum up lololol or live in a fiels on my own rotfl ..................... yes she was cheeky i would have laughed but not said a word but least she was funny in a nice way with it lololol

well im feeling alot better today and diet still on the right road big weigh - in at end off the month xx

thanks hun how are you today xxxx

awww sorry to hear that love hear you or just chucked you a hot water bottle and duvet over (((hugs)))) hope you feel better soon love i hate this weather saying that i hate it when its to warm lolol pmsl xx

well hello everyone all going good still cannot hear right with this silly ear infection but back at drs tomorrow sorry i mean monday its cause im at work this weekend i think its god knows wot day lolololol

hope your all doing ok have a great weekend

they said snow snow but thanks its not come lol lol

That duvet cover really helped as I slept like a log last night for the first time in ages :):)
glad to hear you are going back to the docs re the ear - my ears are blocked today (due to cold) and they hurt so can imagine what you are going through and its really not nice
hope works goes well and the snow stays at bay - I am not looking forward to it getting so cold again after a couple of nice days this week

Back