Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi i do feel more positive now i did take my shoes off and coat i said to the hubby it should be in a cubicle so you can strip off lol lol but i think im going to go down and do it every two weeks i put them up on the fridge like a little reminder and write it down before i go now

good luck on your journey to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you mentioned that you put on a lot of weight when you stopped smoking, is that because you missed having it in your mouth or because you regained your sense of taste? ive never smoked but just interested to hear what you think about it. i hope you dont mind x my brother has always smoked a lot and ive always gone on at him to stop but other than cutting down and stopping for a while, he always has and i hate it .... i worry for him! i suppose we all have our 'things' cause otherwise i wouldnt be on here trying to lose weight i suppose!

no cause i do mind you asking at first i just ate in place off the fags i use to love jaffa cakes that went on for about three months and after that i think it was the first year i started tasting food for the first time some foods i loved i know hate them and somethings like leeks sweet potatoes which i did not like when i smoked i know love its so funny lololol i had this idea in my head if i cannot smoke i will eat lolol bad idea but pints of larger and takeaways was my biggest downfall they have now gone so here i go tell your brother its the best thing he will ever do im on my third year now and i can honestly say i do not miss smoking i do not knock people who smoke cause i was one off them but its just like getting your life back i could not walk without coughing my throat up now im ok i jusy go in red in the face and think can we stop now lolol i went cold turkey its the only way i know i would do it xxxxxxxxxxx

well today as started good apart from the weather going to work in the rain is miserable lol oh well must get on lol

oh i will have tea please milk no sugar :D

I did think I could bring the cake I made but thought better of it as we are both being so good :)

now thats true we will keep that till next week mmmm cake lolol

i love it to i have just planned my meals out as i plan mine a week in front lolol but i put them in daily like yourself i think i have 150 left i love it has i know im not going over and with still having this ear infection i wotever it is im not able to jump about lolol but im hoping to go back to drs this week are next driving me mad i know its probaly nothing but its terrible i cannot catch what people or saying im shouting and not knowing it lololol oh well least im making them laugh at work lololol have a good day hun xxxxxxxxx

well i feel great today so lets hope now i have turned a corner and im on the right route again hope everyone is doing ok night night xx

I know this has been posted many times but I like to look at it every once in a while

1 pound = a Guinea Pig
1.5 pounds = a dozen Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
2 pounds = a rack of baby back ribs
3 pounds = an average human brain
4 pounds = an ostrich egg
5 pounds = a Chihuahua
6 pounds = a human skin
7.5 pounds = an average newborn
8 pounds = a human head
10 pounds= chemical additives an American consumes each year
11 pounds = an average housecat
12 pounds = a Bald Eagle
15 pounds = 10 dozen large eggs
16 pounds = a sperm whale's brain
20 pounds = an automobile tire
23 pounds = amount of pizza an average American eats in a year
24 pounds = a 3-gallon tub of super-premium ice cream
25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephants heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephants penis
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the Worlds Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and shes 5'11")
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and shes 5'4½")
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh pony

I love this lol! I just have 2 bloodhounds and a dozen large eggs to lose!!!! Bloody hell that's a lot lol!
X

well i feel great today so lets hope now i have turned a corner and im on the right route again hope everyone is doing ok night night xx

Glad you're bk on track hun!!! Keep at it :)

well today another good day been to drs before work and he said got to leave my ear for another week should pop on its own if not got to go back again to see wot is going off really getting on my nerves now just want it to pop lolololol but apart from that all ok happy days everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had water in my ear the other day and it would just not pop
it took a couple of days and it was so uncomfortable - so you have my sympathies

glad you are feeling its going to be a good day

my mood is today reasonable :):)

I love this lol! I just have 2 bloodhounds and a dozen large eggs to lose!!!! Bloody hell that's a lot lol!
X

I'm carrying round an unwanted newborn giraffe, an ostrich egg and a microwave :eek:. No wonder I'm puffing! :)

Chezz - really pleased to hear you've got your focus back, excellent news :)

thanks everyone im here to fight these fatties on me body lololol so i hope there up for the fight off there life this other chezzy got to go lolol government might want to charge it rent lolol

you could always move that other Chezz into the spare room then you wont have to pay tax of the spare room :):)

lol lol oh yes thats a good idea gosh i feel sorry for the people who are in this poor loves not all off them but most

Back