Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Wow chezz what a fab loss. I put on more than that since Saturday lol.

Kit kat chunky camp would be good lol.

Got some angel delight from tesco, thought of you when I saw it lol. Xx[/QUO

ohh yes kit kat heaven lololol aww thank you for thinking off me while buying it i was looking up at you with a smile enjoy sweetheart x x :D

hi shelly
i think they know they got there hands full with me lolol i was laughing away but im determind to do it like i said to them im not doing it for you lot im doing for me im going to be a sexy mama i said i know i am already but i just need to sort my bodysuit out need a smaller size rofl see im mad lololol :D

hi shelly
i think they know they got there hands full with me lolol i was laughing away but im determind to do it like i said to them im not doing it for you lot im doing for me im going to be a sexy mama i said i know i am already but i just need to sort my bodysuit out need a smaller size rofl see im mad lololol :D

Not mad, you're lovely :D

Chunky camp sounds brilliant hun - really chuffed you can see it working well for you, and I agree completely on the exercise front, do what you like doing! xxx

hi susie

thanks hun i have been thinking about it today and i thought i would hate the gym so case closed lolol ohh susie i love it there feel like i have got the support i need there is loads and loads of help and there not pushy i found out as well if i want to stay after my 6 months is up and im losing they will let me stay on that was the best news ever while i want and need them they are there for you its fab best thing i have ever done and they do it for children to and have summer camps for them swimming and stuff x x x

lovely day again today
well its mums birthday today but i have chosen my meal before i go making sure im with in my calories hope your all having a great time

B: 1/2 bowl of shredded wheat fruit smoothie banana,plum,pear
D: 2 seeded thins with feta cheese and onion
T: 1 chicken breast, coleslaw,rice and when get home- sugar free jelly & 1 scoop of ice cream

hope your all ok

Last edited:
well what a funny old day at work its been but im off tomorrow :D

B: 1/2 bowl of shredded wheat smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 seeded thins,fishfingers,tom ketchup
T: salmon,pasta,veg,parsley sauce - sugar free jelly & 1 scoop of ice cream

Mmm fish finger sarnie, haven't had one of those in ages! Gotta be with salad cream though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Mmm fish finger sarnie, haven't had one of those in ages! Gotta be with salad cream though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

salad cream ohh im going to have to try that one x x

hi everyone hope your having a great day everyone lovely weather out there again going out with the hubster today :)

B: gammon, beans,mushrooms.poached egg 2 toasted thin & fruit smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 mandarin oranges,4 ryvitia,spread,2 light babybel and onions
T: chicken,peppers, onion and jacket potato knob of butter & banana angel delight no added sugar
S: 1/2 curly wurly
hope your all ok

Last edited:
Hope you've had a lovely day out sweetie - and menus sound great, although there's a definite angel delight addiction forming! :D

hi susie
had a nice walk with hubster
lolol yes those sugar free angel delight ohh i love them i have found i do eat some funny stuff but who says certain foods got to go together lolollolol

wow yesterday was a hard day very hard but im proud to say i got through it yippieeeeeee

B: 2 toasted seeded thins 40g greek salad cheese with clover light spread, smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 mandarin oranges,1 banana,4 ryvitas,2 baby bel
T: 2 pork loin chops,peppers,onion,mushrooms and jacket potato knob of butter & strawberry's fresh in a sugar free jelly and 1 scoop of ice cream

hope your all ok

Last edited:
Back