Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

sorry huns not been her been poorly but i have stuck to the diet
i will will catch up with you all more tomorrow as i will have more time hope your all ok

B: half bowl shredded wheat, smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 toasted thins ,2 baby bel,curly wurly
T: 2 fillet cods, tin beans reduced salt ,2 small jacket potato's knob of butter & banana angel delight sugar free banana

have a great day my beautiful friends x x x

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well Chezzie love, what's up? I think I'm allergic to work, could it be the same thing? :D

menu sounds good, well done for staying focused xxx

ohh susie the allergic to work hd me rolling with laughter its like you read my mind :D
i had a abscess on my breast going in not out so have had to have it drained and the root took out so im in a lot of pain
also my job mmmm where do i start i loved it i really did but well i now find we ave snakes there only took them 7 months to show there true colour and our managr smelly jo bully boy who i have no respect for who i hate makes my blood boil he cuts and gives hours when it suits him
well im looking for something new im sad cause i love most of the folk i work with but i cannot and will not work under these conditions im 45 not 18 so im ploddng along till something new comes up fingers crossed for me everyone

B: half bowl shredded wheat, smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 thins,2 boiled eggs,
T: 2 pork loin chops, peppers,onions,mushrooms,2 jacket potato's knob of butter & banana angel delight sugar free with half a strawberry in middle

Oh babes that abscess sounds horrible, you poor love!!! I get cysts all the time and got one on the underside of my boob (yes, don't worry, I've had it checked out) but thank goodness it's not growing - I hate things like that. You rest up and the good eating will help you recover!

And work - yeah who needs it - well we all do, to pay the bills - but not to put with the b'chit! xxx

hi susie
i think a lot of mine is down to my weight but i think im prone they say diabetics get them but im not that im all clear had bloods done im healthy apart from that bloody thing
oh your right susie im working with this off monday though i am mad cause i got back stabbed and the bully boy manager did not give me chance to say my side i said i want this meeting with her so i did the day after i said i never shouted i told you as a friend she said i know he went red and she did he had to say sorry but i thought i do not need this **** anymore and when your ill it dont half get your back up more
sorry for the moan everyone

God i hate office politics, you poor love, it's awful to be accused of something and not have the chance to give your side of things - but it's amazing how often it happens!

Could you leave and be Ok money wise for a bit? I know you looked for a long time before this one came up - so that may not be an option - but who needs the worry?! xxxx

hi susie
it was about 12 weeks i was out of work last time i hated it im going to just ignore and do my job and come home wow i hate snakes im a honest person and dont carry tales but some folk cant help themselves but im not going to let it get to me i need to be strong i suppose this is the way it is now in work places x

You're great at your job so keep your head down and hopefully things will smooth out! xxx

do you know susie its funny you say that love i was thinking today been a better day so i enjoyed it i will see how things go as i love my peeps i work with
my boob is very tender at the min but heyho there is people worst than me hope your all ok x x

Back