Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Yuk I loathe angel delight - weird texture ;)

hahahaha i read this and burst out laughing all i could see was you shouting get this horrid stuff away from me lololololol
oh shelly i love it x x

Hi chezz
I'm just popping on before I go to bed , il have a proper catch up tomorrow xxx

hi hun
i hope you had a better nights sleep love and your feeling a little better x x

hi everyone woke early again today lolo i think exercise with L.S. next week is now on the card just start with a 1 mile walk and up it as i go along
well i do not realize i go to the chunkie camp ( not really called this my name for it lol ) next tuesday im looking forward to it to see what its all about plus i have been writing down all my meals to take with me so will let you all know how it goes

B: sheddred wheat with semi skimmed milk & smoothie banana,plum
D: 2 toasted thins with a spread of butter,2 poached eggs, banana
T: 1 medallion steak leeks 100g jacket potato and peppercorn sauce strawberries & 1 scoop of ice cream

:giggle::giggle:eek:hh yes i would love that chunkie kitkats yum yum lolol:D

good morning everyone hope you your all ok going to have a chill day off today and tomorrow so w.i. tomorrow i should be all relaxed

B: 100g gammon,1/2 tin reduced salt beans, 4 mushrooms,1 poached egg,1 toasted seeded thin with a little spread & smoothie banana,plum & pear
D: 2 toasted thins with a spread of butter,1 light babybel,2 little oranges
T: chicken stir-fry strawberries & 1 scoop of ice cream
S 2 ryvita butter spread on 1 babybel 6 sweet pickled onions

Last edited:
Morning sweetie

Lovely sounding menu, followed by a chillaxed day :). Which thins do you use?

hi susie
i have the Warburton muliti seeded thin i did try tesco own but not the same a bit dry x x

good morning everyone Happy Easter w.i. 5.2lbs lost im so happy :wavey::wavey: in the fat bin never to come back
B: 100g gammon,1/2 tin reduced salt beans, 4 mushrooms,1 poached egg,1 toasted seeded thin with a little spread & smoothie banana,plum & pear
D: 2 ryvita with a spread of butter,1 light babybel, homemade carrot & parsnip soup
T: chicken breast,mashed potato with skimmed milk, carrots sprouts,broccoli,cauliflower,green beans 2 medium Yorkshire pudding ,gravy & banana angel delight

Last edited:
Well done hun! Brilliant loss xxxxx

Back