Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi girls
im back sts yesterday but better than a gain well my darlings i got the job they rang me on friday im over the moon

they had to starting dates like an idiot i took the second date 10th august to work my notice but life is looking up at last hope your all doing ok x x x

That's brilliant news Chezz :) Congratulations! xx

hi everyone will come on later i had a horrid week last week ended up coming of the diet back time all due to letting so called friends get to me and me start questioning myself then turned to naughty food to help me then though that tastes crap why did i do that you idiot but im back on it today i have learnt i need to come on here get it out of my system and carry on doing good x x

hi everyone will come on later i had a horrid week last week ended up coming of the diet back time all due to letting so called friends get to me and me start questioning myself then turned to naughty food to help me then though that tastes crap why did i do that you idiot but im back on it today i have learnt i need to come on here get it out of my system and carry on doing good x x

So called friends , who needs em,
Hugs hun xxx

Big hugs and well done for getting back on track... It's brilliant that you have done so as so easy to fall off and lose motivation.

we are all here for you xxxxxxxx

Sorry that happened but well done on coming back. I think the secret to sucess in dieting is not never falling off the wagon but making sure you do get back on if you do fall off. (at least for me anyway)

Oh honey who are those rotten people and where do they live?!!!!:whoopass::flamingmad::rant2:

You just ignore those silly sods and come here and tell us all about what's going on. Love you xxx

Oh Chezzie don't let them get you down :mad:

Come here and we'll help pick you up & I'm first in the queue of your WEMITT friends to go and kick them somewhere it'll really hurt :bighug:

hi guys
wow i love you all so much im letting two faced people get to me and im so mad at myself and then my so called friends said wow you are fat i said yeah love im going to fat club when you having plastic surgery ohh your not thats a shame :eek: im so mad at myself its like now i got to fight for that week back now and i had turned the sodding corner ohh im a silly idiot i know i have you lovely lot im going to make sure i come on here cause i know for certain things will get worst but im going to stay strong and get me walking dvd out and take it out of that instead i thought today on my way home from work i need to either start walking more or go the gym at flat club for 6 weeks i need to get this sorted out in my head and i think no time like now no more excuses about exercise once i get into it i love the walking dvd the 2 mile one where your are moving all your body people thing your just walking lololol i love the feeling i get afterwards i need to stop thinking about it and doing something about it mmmm a mental note to chezz move your butt hun to move the pounds and loads more water not drinking enough thats my moan over for tonight will see you all tomorrow take care x x x x x x x

hi guys wow i love you all so much im letting two faced people get to me and im so mad at myself and then my so called friends said wow you are fat i said yeah love im going to fat club when you having plastic surgery ohh your not thats a shame :eek: im so mad at myself its like now i got to fight for that week back now and i had turned the sodding corner ohh im a silly idiot i know i have you lovely lot im going to make sure i come on here cause i know for certain things will get worst but im going to stay strong and get me walking dvd out and take it out of that instead i thought today on my way home from work i need to either start walking more or go the gym at flat club for 6 weeks i need to get this sorted out in my head and i think no time like now no more excuses about exercise once i get into it i love the walking dvd the 2 mile one where your are moving all your body people thing your just walking lololol i love the feeling i get afterwards i need to stop thinking about it and doing something about it mmmm a mental note to chezz move your butt hun to move the pounds and loads more water not drinking enough thats my moan over for tonight will see you all tomorrow take care x x x x x x x

Great post xxx

Back