Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

thankyou everyone for the kind words they mean the world to me and i love that i have the support off you all thats brill
tracy yes we are next door neighbours not far at all from each other its such a small world i keep thinking everyone is miles away just shows how wrong i am lololol

meal for today
B: 1 toast,2 boiled eggs,1 banana
D: italian green leafs, feta cheese (30g),(7) cherry toms chicken stips cooked, grapes (8),(2) little oranges,yoghurt
T: (2) jacket spuds,(2) porl loin chops,onions,mushrooms,50g peppercorn sauce angel delight no added sugar
S: 2 digestive biscuits

meal for today
B: 2 thins & scambled eggs
D: 1 salmon fillet with 100g pasta yoghurt (8) grapes
T: homemade bolognese 1/2 frech stick & butter (1) banana scoop icecream

hi everyone
well im back xmas i had that horrid cold so i hardly ate a thing then on new years eve i ate anything and everything i could eat junk takeaways the lot i then found out through my friends that slimming world was having a meeting near where i live one that in the winter i will be able to walk to so on the 4th of jan i went to my first s.w. meeting and wow i loved the consultant and the social team there lovely plus i know a couple of them they made me feel so at home i got weighed and had the shock of my life 26st9lbs ohh well i did it i put it in my mouth no one made me so this week i have been reading through my books and looking at menus i can say its going good and hoping for a little loss on monday so here we go for 2016 im ready x x x

Last edited:
hi everyone
well im back xmas i had that horrid cold so i harldy ate a thing then on new years eve i ate anything and everything i could eat junk takeaways the lot i then found out through my friends that slimming world was having a meeting near where i live one that in the winter i will be able to walk to so on the 4th of jan i went to my first s.w. meeting and wow i loved the consultant and the social team there lovely plus i know a couple of them they made me feel so at home i got weighed and had the shock of my life 26st9lbs ohh well i did it i put it in my mouth no one made me so this week i have been reading through my books and looking at menus i can say its going good and hoping for a little loss on monday so here we go for 2016 im ready x x x
You will do it sis xx we will do it together xx

Happy new year Chezz! At least you enjoyed it:)
Great news you found a good group. It's all downhill from here my love xx
For once that saying sounds good lol xx

Happy New Year Chezz!
This going to be YOUR year!
Great you have found a good SW group, that's a good start, I love my group too (although haven't weighed in there for 2 weeks:rolleyes:)
Here's to a fab loss for you on Monday
Naughty naughty not going to group xx

hi everyone
wow its great to be back on minimins with you all again i feel so happy at this grop plus i know quite a few people there but i do not mind going on my own neither i see it like this im going for me no one else i want to lose this weight and i must say this week while i followed i have never been hungry my sis as been great texting everyday to see how i have got what im eating and off cause you here my minimin friends you are my life savers you give me loads of support
i have got to laugh though when they say you loose loads of water first which yes i remember from last time but wow i must be full off it im never off the toliet lolol but the lovely thing is my swollen feet are going down that made me very very happy this morning well im going to the 5.30 metting tomorrow instead of the 7.30 one because im home earlier so i will pop on later to tell you all what my first weight loss is thankyou for everything my dear friends x x

hi everyone
wow its great to be back on minimins with you all again i feel so happy at this grop plus i know quite a few people there but i do not mind going on my own neither i see it like this im going for me no one else i want to lose this weight and i must say this week while i followed i have never been hungry my sis as been great texting everyday to see how i have got what im eating and off cause you here my minimin friends you are my life savers you give me loads of support
i have got to laugh though when they say you loose loads of water first which yes i remember from last time but wow i must be full off it im never off the toliet lolol but the lovely thing is my swollen feet are going down that made me very very happy this morning well im going to the 5.30 metting tomorrow instead of the 7.30 one because im home earlier so i will pop on later to tell you all what my first weight loss is thankyou for everything my dear friends x x
Aww thanks xx you helped me too xx can't wait to see what tomorrow says eeek

Back