Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh darling you sock it to those two faced NON friends - this is a hard enough battle without being railroaded by people who don't have your best intentions at heart.

Let's do another pact to do Leslie 3 times a week - I was rubbish and stopped doing it - but I'll do it if you do? xxxxxxx

Congrats on your new job and booooo hissss to the people who let you down Chez

Tracy x

hi shelly susie and tracy
im going to start my walking on monday so susie get them legs shaking and ready lolol im going to have my hair cut on saturday so that will cheer me up and meeting friends for a wine so i thought monday is when i dust the dvd down again
hi shelly yes its leslie she makes me laugh and i enjoy it i feel great afterwards so like susie said im going to do her 3 times a week and see how the scales like it fingers crossed meals for today

B: banana & plum smoothie ,shredded wheat
D: cherry toms, Edam slices, coleslaw, red onion, sliced & 2 thins
T: pork chop,carrots,cauliflower, jacket spud small 2 ,cheese sauce,fresh pineapple 1 scoop of ice cream
S: raisins

Such a positive post Chezzy! Bit of exercise will really lift your mood as well, so that's an added bonus. People are horrible sometimes, but let's forget about them now, they're not worth it. Have a good day love xx

hi est thankyou for your kinds words with out you lot i do not know what i would do i was saying to my driving instructor yesterday that at one time i would have come off and stayed of but i knew i could come here and talk it through and i get straight back on the horse
have a great day love x x x

meals for today

B: banana & plum,mango smoothie ,2 thins with spread 2 boiled eggs
D: 2 small oranges,bananas
T: homemade spaghetti bol and angel delight choc no added sugar with half a strawberry

Well done for getting back on plan and not letting those horrible frenemies derail you for good! I want to see you saunter past them, smirking, when you reach your goal. :D Success is the best revenge and all that.

I love the feeling I get after a good walk as well. Hope you enjoy getting back into your Leslie walks! xx

Yaye! :) This is the best place for support :D

Yeah, when your "friends" say mean things to you, just think about us :)

Chezz, just a random comment, I saw your pics while doing my daily stalking (hahaha, joking, but sometimes I just go around when I "want" to procrastinate) and you look great :)

hello everyone well it feel so funy to be back lolol
well im back on it
well i have found i know how to keep at 26st lololol but i do not want to this i have been a bloody greedy sod this week been a little upset letting things get to me and people been eating takeaways and **** for the last few days but yesterday i got the scare of my life i was in the bath and it was slippery i was so scared to get out how sad is that i would not get out i argurged with the hubby and i mean in a big way to i thought this is it i have got to start my diet thoses who know me from a longtime ago from minimins will know i lost 7st then put that and more back on wel i lost my dear friend but he would not want me like this he was proud of me losing the weight anyway that was a wake up call for me yesterday i thought i know what i got to do so i wrote a weeks menu on my board and im sticking to it im going back to caloring counting see if i can get my head round it again and doing my 1 mile gentle walk L.S. everyday if i find its not working then i will look at doing SW we see well here we go have a good week x x x

meal for today
B: porridge banana
D: 5 crisp breads 2 laughing cow triangles fruit salad yoghurt
T: 2 white cod fillets tin of beans onions 100g rice fruit salad with yogurt and a scoop of icecream
S: strawberry cereal bar

Sorry to hear you've not had a good time recently Chezz.
You've managed to,lose weight before, and you WILL again, we are all here to support you.

I'm a calorie counter, so let's stick together :)

It's good to see you back on here, Chezz. Sorry you've been struggling, but I know you can do it! Calorie counting really does work, it's transformed my life, and if you can throw a bit of exercise in there, that's even better. :) xx

Welcome back Chezz and good luck on your new start...you did it before, you can do it again...well that is what I am telling myself:)

As the others have said you've done it before and definitely can do it again :)

We are all here to support you oh and I just noticed on fb you are quite close to where I live, I'm from Worksop which is not a million miles from you

Yum fish and beans, I thought I was the only one who liked that, people always look at me gone out when I have beans with white fish

Tracy x

Back