Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Oh sweetie you poor love! I get a bit windy too, it' s all to do with the bran flakes or porridge that I have for brekkie :)

that is so funny - not what happened but the blokes response - I live with someone just like that :):)
today I feel quite motivated and hope you do too
I am going to have to do squats too as they are supposed to be good for the muscles that will support my knee replacement
physio recommends you do a squat by sitting onto a chair - will bum should only just touch then back up again with hands out in front for balance - and just do them that way she says it helps people go further down without fear of falling - so I suppose two lots of 5 each day and working up will help - it will also help me get a better bend in the joint - she thinks all bigger people should do it that way - so we will see how they go today -- I will report back later :):)

if you are very windy it might help to put your food choices on here daily as others might be able to help by saying which of your foods affect them in a big way for me it is wheet plain and simple on days I have pasta and a sandwich in the same day I am terrible but if I use the rice flour pasta and have an omelette no matter how much fibre I have I am fine :)
hi sweet heart i think im going to do the squats in our home stop doing them out with my friends lolol yes that sounds good with the chair and i bet it works
i feel very motivated today i have done 3 miles L.S today and no wind yippie i think its my low calorie drinks i have the soda and my vegs thats make me windy lolol hope you have had a great day love xx

Oh sweetie you poor love! I get a bit windy too, it' s all to do with the bran flakes or porridge that I have for brekkie :)

thats it i bet its the porridge i have not had it today and there as been new wind your a star susie

have a great weekend whatever your doing hun xx

Just seen this thread :) I'm also doing walking of a morning and evening! Hour if a morning and a 20min power walk of an evening, just the first week so early days :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just seen this thread :) I'm also doing walking of a morning and evening! Hour if a morning and a 20min power walk of an evening, just the first week so early days :) xxx

hi poppy i love walking its the best exercise i have done and enjoy ok some mornings i think oh no when im tired but i do it and afterwars im glad i put the dvd in today i noticed a change in me instead of using the escalator i went up the steps the a new one for me i feel so proud of myself good luck poppy on your journey your doing good x:D

hi everyone

well W.I today and not moved a pound im gutted im not going to lie :cry:but i tried on my size 24 jeans today and i can now fasten them yipieeeeeeeee ok cannot go out in them for a couple of weeks but hey im over the moon well here is to next week im not given up this time no way so here i go again xxx:D

its great that the jeans fit
the lack of weight loss is fine just remember its the number on the scales that YOU see its the body shape others see so if your scales read 32 stone but you happened to be a size 18 would you worry (well you might as you would be very tall :):):)) but I think you get the message

I know its disappointing but if you still dont lose any for the next two week but can wear those jeans out that will be a really milestone
put the scales away and go by your clothes weight monthly :):)

its great that the jeans fit
the lack of weight loss is fine just remember its the number on the scales that YOU see its the body shape others see so if your scales read 32 stone but you happened to be a size 18 would you worry (well you might as you would be very tall :):):)) but I think you get the message

I know its disappointing but if you still dont lose any for the next two week but can wear those jeans out that will be a really milestone
put the scales away and go by your clothes weight monthly :):)

thanks sweet
i really need someone to say that to me i have not been naughty i have just carried on but i have been thinking the same thing i can now get in my jeans and that to me is a big leap :D i had to laugh at the 32st lolol

hope your keeping ok love xx enjoy the rest of the day

glad you now see reason
Mel is going to be doing this - someone else started it and she needs credit but I cant remember who
image-2945941239.jpg

fancy joining me and the others - looks punishing but I am sure we could do it = and it will ensure your jeans fit asap :):)

i will have a go and still do my L.S gosh i must be mad lololol

Hello hun - sorry not to pop in and say hi but I've been without my laptop for a few days :eek:

Well done on fitting comfortably into your jeans - and I bet you've lost inches on your measurements!

so did you do your crunches I have done mine - used my exercise ball as it saves me getting up and down off the floor and works me harder as I dont want to fall off it :)

I'm just about to look on you tube an give ls a go, any recommendations which one to try?

hi linzman
i would start with a gentle 1 mile then work up on them thats how i started them when i first got told about them xx hope you enjoy them

hi susie
i wondered where you had a got to i missed you around ...........yes i can feel a waist lolol did not know i would ever get one back its been that long hope you are keeping ok love :D

so did you do your crunches I have done mine - used my exercise ball as it saves me getting up and down off the floor and works me harder as I dont want to fall off it :)

im naughty no i forgot all about them till just now but i do wish you all the luck i really do but i do need to get my bum in gear with them oh yes my ball i never thought i could use that thanks xx

hi susie
i wondered where you had a got to i missed you around ...........yes i can feel a waist lolol did not know i would ever get one back its been that long hope you are keeping ok love :D

Lol! Yay!!!! Keep it up luv xx

I found the crunches on my ball was much easier than being on the floor - gave me wonderful support but found them more difficult as my core had to also stabalise the ball - but off to do my 30 today :) thank goodness for a rest day tomorrow :)
have a lovely day
H xx

hi susie i wondered where you had a got to i missed you around ...........yes i can feel a waist lolol did not know i would ever get one back its been that long hope you are keeping ok love :D

Missed you too hun, you are such a wonderful diet buddy, with your endless support and good wishes :)

All good here, am really enjoying the Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk - am going to try the 2 mile on the weekend - with the plan being that I will be able to do the 1 mile and then the 2 mile each morning. So exciting to actually have an exercise goal that I have every chance of reaching! :D

And I do like the extra cals you get on mfp as an incentive! Am going to have pasta tonight as a treat :)

Gosh you lot sound really fit. I can swin forever but walking/jogging nightmare. Plus it seems the mozzies love me and even when I stink of repellant the gits still bite me argh.

Back