Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Morning :)
Glad to see you are having a positive week...well done.
Hope you have a good day xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
hi hun
thankyou so much for your support im crossing my fingers it stays this way x x x

i can not believe this i am wide awake lolol its got to be because im back on the diet full of energy so no more excuses for me not doing my walking x x x

Well done Chezz for getting back on here- all we have to do is keep on picking ourselves up and trying again and we will all get there in the end.
hi sparkly
thankyou for giving me support its like you all know i needed a few friends to give me helping hand thanks x

and thankyou to you all xxxxxxx

:D yes im a happy bunny i have lost 3lbs so it looks like im going the right way now just need to up my exercise now
good luck everyone and hope your all having a good day x x

chezz said:
thankyou tracy

wow your nearly there hun you have done fabalousss well done :0clapper::party0023:

Thanks Chezz! It feels great, and I can't wait for you and all my other pals on here to get there too!! :) xx

sorry everyone not commented a not so nice old lady decided to push herself in to a crowd and pushed me into a metal bar and really bad stomach ache since saturday not a happy bunny at all will come on later tomorrow and catch up with everyone x

Aw Hun! Hope u feel better soon!! Get yourself checked out if not!

Well done on the 3lbs! That's fab xxx

You should go see a doctor if you're still in pain chezz x

Hi roz been to drs had a feel round my tummy wow he was there nearly all day :D no joking apart had a good feel cannot feel anything but just told me for the next week to take it steady and no heavy lifting wot a horrid lady x x x

Aw Hun! Hope u feel better soon!! Get yourself checked out if not!

Well done on the 3lbs! That's fab xxx

hi hun feel better now been to drs i was getting worried with the pain

Back