Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Hi Chez sorry to hear about your friend, 2014 is going to be your year and your friend will be looking down on you, cheering you on xx hope you have a lovely new year. xx

thanks hun its made me more determined to do it next year x x

hi janeb
its my birthday new years eve then we are away for a few days so im starting back to plan on the 6th jan
i have really over eaten and my tummy does not like it at all very bad tummy pains
how as your diet been or you on plan still
how was your christmas :D

Hope your tummy pains get better sweet, have a fab new year then we are on the wagon xxx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi janeb
its my birthday new years eve then we are away for a few days so im starting back to plan on the 6th jan
i have really over eaten and my tummy does not like it at all very bad tummy pains
how as your diet been or you on plan still
how was your christmas :D

Hi chez, its my daughters birthday new years eve 31yrs, we take down anything that's not open for her birthday party and leave it there lol, then we leave around 8pm to go home to a quite house, Im going back to slimming world on Thursday 2nd Jan really looking forward to it, so its hit and miss at moment with plan.
Happy birthday for new year eve and I hope your tummy gets better, 2014 is going to be our year. xx

Happy new year my love!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

happy new year everyone wow i have had gastroenteritis only mild but wow it spoilt my birthday:sigh: im a little better today well 5 more days for me then back on the wagon on the 6th january not been drinking due to this horrid pain so am going to have my birthday tomorrow lolol
this is our year everyone 2014 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

happy new year everyone wow i have had gastroenteritis only mild but wow it spoilt my birthday:sigh: im a little better today well 5 more days for me then back on the wagon on the 6th january not been drinking due to this horrid pain so am going to have my birthday tomorrow lolol
this is our year everyone 2014 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Sorry to hear you been ill, hope you are feeling better, have a lovely birthday tomorrow, you are so right 2014 is going to be every ones year, its going to be good.xx

Hope you're feeling better and are able to enjoy your birthday celebrations, Chezz. My daughter's got the stomach bug and I really hope she keeps it to herself!! :) xx

Aw Hun just caught up on your thread! Bless ya!

Hope you are ok! Happy belated bday & happy new year xx

Hope you are doing ok hun, on that wagon tomorrow! ! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi everyone
im back well im really mad at myself all that bloody weight i worked hard to get off and what do i do go and put 2 stone back on and more :mad::mad:
well i have no one to blame but myself i put the food and drink in my body i have just had a lovely long weekend away with the hubby so im back on track now laying of the drink i know thats my weight gainer so going to layoff it for a bit plus i want to detox my body
well here we go 2014 back to good old calorie counting and walking
good luck everyone x x x x x x x

tummy alot better now wow never want that again feel so bloated though

Back