Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

hi everyone so been AWOL i have had a chest infection been working then going to bed answering a few things on here
well mfp will not let me log again think its me what is doing something wrong lolol lolol lol
a lot better now though x x

psp
lol wait till you see xmas stuff some lovely things coming in soon get halloween out of the way and we are there you are going to be a happy girl i can tell you we got some great stuff even im not feeling bah humbug this year lololol

ooooh excitng :D can't WAIT! :D

I love getting the catalogues and having a good nosey through too :D

Hope you feel better soon hun :( xx

oh my its come back with revenge i think we keep giving it each other at work lol lol

well day ogg today ironing done and cleaned up time for chillin now x x x

Was looking at the christmas stuff on W online - it looks great, but not a lot on there at the minute . Excittttttiiiiing :D

Hoep you're feeling better xxx

hi everyone feeling alot better thankyou hunny buns

well last night just got in sat down at 8.30pm and a car came off and hit our building thank the lord there was not much damage ok the car is a right off but it could have been worst if someone was walking with there dog are worse its shock me up abit its no so much the car hitting the building its the car coming on the the pavement x x x not the first one three crashes on this stretch off road in 3 weeks

psp will all be on after halloween hun

crikey! They do say it comes in threes! Hope you;re all okay, what a scary thing! Can you speak to your council to see if there's a traffic calming dept that might be able to help? Don't want to scare you more but it'll be icy and winter soon - don't want any harm to come to you or anyone xx

spoke to them love and there meant to be coming out this week not hold my breath psp its like what are waiting for x x x

Back