Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

Sounds like a good plan on the walking.

Ummm... pork pies...

morning everyone
well im shocked i got on scales i have put 6lbs on what the hell:eek: unless i have been weighing myself upside down well im not going to run its given me the kick up the arse i needed and im on it susie we will do our 1 mile walk hun together i love it and i feel so great after i have done ok its only 15 mins but least its soething i know if i did the half hour one i would be on the floor well here is to next week guys im going to move this baby 6lb chezzy for good x x x x

Sorry about the gain, but a great positive attitude to it. Yep, perhaps you're a week behind on the scales. Not sure why it happens, but you only have to read threads on here to see that it definitely does.

I need to sign myself up for the Leslie-a-thon too.

I love your positive attitude Chezz :) Keep at it hun, you'll get there x

hi susie and girls i will check in every day morning or night to tell you what i have eaten and to tell you i have done my L.S. 1 mile walk i will drop this 6lb bomb lolol
here is to next week girls x x x x x

Morning everyone

B: bitesize shredded wheat semi skimmed milk , banana

D: ham & feta salad with a little salad cream

T: home-made cottage pie mashed sweet pot topping , carrots, broccoli , green beans , cauliflower

2 apples
1 mile L.S walk

well susie
we have done but wow i do not realize how unfit i was lolol

morning everyone well done my L.S. :

M: Shredded wheat semi skimmed milk , banana and pineapple smoothie

D: Ham & feta salad

T: Chicken breast sprinkled with cajun fresh peppers courgettes in twirls mushrooms onions and cherry toms cooked
2 scoops icecream and 3 strawberrys

Back