Hi everyone im back chunckie chez

thanks girls
well got weighed whoops i'm in the 26 stones:mad: :cry:but i now know the weight i am so here i go two weeks time i go to my nhs chunkie meetings but i want to try before i go plus im writing it all down now good are bad :D
hope your all having a good day

B sheddred wheat semi skimmed milk banana & apple smoothie
D gammon 200g 1/2 tin beans 2 seeded bread with butter thinly spread
T salmon fillet pasta veg with parsley sauce strawberry yoghurt & banana

thank hun
it was a shock but just shows take your eye of the ball and it happens x x x

So sorry to hear you had a bad time :( They are obviously not friends. It's just horrible. But as everyone says we can lose weight others will stay ugly inside. Hugs xx

So sorry to hear you had a bad time :( They are obviously not friends. It's just horrible. But as everyone says we can lose weight others will stay ugly inside. Hugs xx

I agree completely with Tessa and the others - what rotten people and certainly not the good influences you want around you while you lose weight!

And well done OH for getting you the soup maker, here's one of my favs -

Summer Salad Vegetable Soup
Serves 4 Calories per serving: 129 - less than this because they put a tbsp oil in and I leave it out

Ingredients:
250g/ 9oz courgettes/ zucchini
chopped 250g/ 9oz fresh peas
125g/ 4oz chard
chopped 1 small bunch spring onions/ scallions
chopped 2 celery stalks
chopped 1 fennel bulb (aprox 250g)
chopped 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
750ml/ 3 cups vegetable stock
2 tbsp freshly chopped garden herbs (parsley, basil & mint is a good combination)
Salt & pepper to taste

Method: * Choose your preferred blend function, if required. Otherwise decide on your consistency at the end of cooking and then blend. * If your soup maker has a browning function, add the olive oil and onions first and leave to brown for a few minutes. Add all the ingredients, except the shredded lettuce, to the soup maker. Cover and leave to cook on high for 40 minutes. Ensure all the ingredients are well combined , tender and piping hot. Blend to your preferred consistency.

Actually what I do is chuck it all in and turn it on :D

thanks tessa i was shocked to my face they're lovely but just shows you some people have cruel tongues there just 2 faced love x x :mad:

thanks sjb
i nearly fell off them i thought wow thats bad but like i always say like all of you lovelys that number is the start of the journey never to be seen again :)

Ugh, sorry to hear about the people who were talking about you. That's just hurtful and mean. :( You'll definitely show them, though! xx
thanks princess
its made me feel stronger what made me smile 2 are chunky like me x

I agree completely with Tessa and the others - what rotten people and certainly not the good influences you want around you while you lose weight!

And well done OH for getting you the soup maker, here's one of my favs -

Summer Salad Vegetable Soup
Serves 4 Calories per serving: 129 - less than this because they put a tbsp oil in and I leave it out

Ingredients:
250g/ 9oz courgettes/ zucchini
chopped 250g/ 9oz fresh peas
125g/ 4oz chard
chopped 1 small bunch spring onions/ scallions
chopped 2 celery stalks
chopped 1 fennel bulb (aprox 250g)
chopped 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
750ml/ 3 cups vegetable stock
2 tbsp freshly chopped garden herbs (parsley, basil & mint is a good combination)
Salt & pepper to taste

Method: * Choose your preferred blend function, if required. Otherwise decide on your consistency at the end of cooking and then blend. * If your soup maker has a browning function, add the olive oil and onions first and leave to brown for a few minutes. Add all the ingredients, except the shredded lettuce, to the soup maker. Cover and leave to cook on high for 40 minutes. Ensure all the ingredients are well combined , tender and piping hot. Blend to your preferred consistency.

Actually what I do is chuck it all in and turn it on :D

ohhh wow that sounds lovely im going to try this thanks hun
i was so chuffed with him he is behind me 100% and we have sat this week working all meals out and put on a blackboard in kitchen so i do not try and reach for the menus for takeaway i said to him i would rather have fakeaway and not had a drink now for 3 weeks x
so proud of you with the no drinking and smoking well done you susie
im going to let them know i heard them :D

thanks princess
its made me feel stronger what made me smile 2 are chunky like me x
Good, I'm glad it made you feel stronger. Success is the best revenge. ;) xx

Ooh, a soup maker! Do you like lentils at all? I've found lentil soup to be really filling, for not a lot of calories. And it's the sort of full feeling that stays with you for a good while. Although... there is, ahem, the gas issue if you aren't used to having pulses on a regular basis. :D

That's lovely that your OH is helping you plan meals and is behind you 100%. It's always much easier with a support system. :)

Good luck flower in the NHS thingy, the numbers are just that, you sound in fab spirit and so ready for the change :)..

My fav soup in my maker is so so easy but gorgeous .. 1 small parsnip, 2 carrots, 1 small onion 1 tbsp. of buoillion or a veggie stock cube and 1 cooked chicken breast chunked up a tiny pinch of paprika and cook on puree it comes out so so rich and creamy I usually fill the water level up between min and max x

oh not tried lentils but any soup ideas i would love susie as given me a lovely one im going to try x x x

Good luck flower in the NHS thingy, the numbers are just that, you sound in fab spirit and so ready for the change :)..

My fav soup in my maker is so so easy but gorgeous .. 1 small parsnip, 2 carrots, 1 small onion 1 tbsp. of buoillion or a veggie stock cube and 1 cooked chicken breast chunked up a tiny pinch of paprika and cook on puree it comes out so so rich and creamy I usually fill the water level up between min and max x

oh this sounds lovely i will give this 1 a try as well thankyou hun i hoping its here friday saturday

the nhs you have to go through your dr but i asked the to refer me as i know i need help its for obese people its for 6 month they learn you to eat healthy and give you loads off advise and help plan meals also you can use there gym a little one there for 6 weeks then you can join one at a discount price there is loads of things i know bits about it as my friend as been and she as lost 5 stones while going there you have to go once a month to get weighed if you abuse it or miss it your kicked off straight away im quite looking forward to it

well today as been another good day

B: shredded wheat and skimmed milk and banana and pear smoothie
D: 2 seeded thins feta cheese onion
T: chicken stir fry and chocolate angel delight
S: 100g raisins

Hi Chezz, you had a good day with your food. Looks great. I on the other hand cake. Been an awful day with that plane crash. :( x

Hi Chezz, you had a good day with your food. Looks great. I on the other hand cake. Been an awful day with that plane crash. :( x

hi hun
ohh the crash its heart breaking them poor families x x xc

Back