Hi Guys

Still evil though :p

Wow! 11st8lbs, thats brilliant Elle! When I joined this forum you were over 13st! Pity I don't have your will power, and double pity I can't afford LT at the moment :-(

On other news, I've been feeling so low this week! I've a job interview next week and tried some of my smart clothes, all of which are sizes 10-12. I only tried the larger 12s and those I could zip were awfully tight and rolls of fat popping out from the top of them. I feel so awful and disgusted with myself, those used to be my "fat" clothes!! DH says big deal, you just need a bigger size so what? and as sweet as he is, and I know he means well, but that only makes me feel worse... :cry:

Right, go out and buy a cheap pair of black trousers in the right size and a top in the right size so you feel comfortable and confident that you look good to get through your interview. Then set the date and make a promise to yourself that you are going to eat healthy food from then on until you are happy with how you look or you can afford LT again. Have you checked out the price of CD because it is way cheaper for me than LT?

Hi Jenny.....You can do it. Like Elle said its down to determination. She is a fab example for us all.

Elle, 11.8...AMAZING!!

Mapcr77...I agree with Rachel. Get through your interview then think about dieting. You are still slim (even though you dont feel it).

Rachel......You're just funny!! (but also very informative as your advice to Mapcr77 shows!)

Well guys, Just had my weigh in and I've lost another 4lbs. I'm thrilled and I went out for a curry last week ........although you cannot call it a curry (as you can read from what I've posted previously). Thats 9lbs in 13 days coz I started on the Saturday.

yiipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Actually, I already have. I got them yesterday, but I was fighting back tears as I was trying the trousers in the fitting room, and kept on thinking, how could this happen? When I lost the weight a few years ago, I promised myself I'd never be fat again... I feel awful! Sorry I'm being so negative, girls... But thanks for the words of support Rachel! I've been really sticking to slim fast and cabbage soup in the last few days, hoping that would make a difference...

Oh you poor wee thing!! Sending ((((((((Hogs)))))))))

Dont stress yourself out, turn your tears into something positive (sounding like a stuck record) and use it to spur you on!!! (Good God I wish I listened to my own advice!!)

Chin up!! :)

Oh for flip sake I did it again!! Honestly I am not sending any pigs in the post (not that they would get there anyway between foot and mouth and the the post strike!!)

Hi everyone,
Elle thanks for those strict but kind words to me. LOL I know your right but i did slip most weeks. I started off at 13 1/2 stone and got down to 10st 7-9, so it did work but it did take far longer. I am going to be very strict with myself this time cos i have an appointment in nov.
Shazpaz - well done you on the loss, keep it up.;)
And thanks for the support.

jenny :p

Jenny, glad to hear the determination!! You CAN do this, you really can! Having a deadline really does help :)
Dont forget to come on here and post regualrly to let us know how its going.

I lost 2.5lbs.............Yipeeee. I'm really pleased. I thought I'd not lost anything!!

Thanks Rachel. If I lose another 2.5lbs next week then that will be a stone. Its unheard of for me to lose a stone in a month!!

Hope your getting through these first few days.
x

Back