Hi Guys

Well done Shaz that really is fantastic!! Im so jealous!! I want to have my will back again!! I only ever seem to beable to do about a week before I mess it up!!

Do you know what sets you off Rach? Cos getting through the first week is the worst part of SSing...you should be flying after a week....do you think its the cooking for family etc, juggling home/work etc???

Its the weekends. Im really good at it during the week and then the weekends come and it gets hard again!! Im nearly out of shakes anyway so I am going to top up my supply and then start again next week because I have a party this weekend. Thanks for Caring!! x

I wonder could you CDC come up with a plan for you....maybe SS during the week and then have a meal at the weekend?? You should still be able to loose weight that way,,,maybe not as quick but still should have good losses......best of luck with the re-start...

I agree with Bea. My hubby cooks for himself and my daughter so I'm really lucky. Not sure I'd be so good if I had packed lunches to make and cook the meals. It is a really tough diet. Don't think for one minute I'm finding it easy. Yesterday at the wedding was hell on earth! All I wanted was a glass of red and a piece of the american style cheesecake my husband and daughter were getting stuck into. What I think is making the difference to me is I'm going away to the Dom Rep. I'm going with a group and there are 3 girls who are all lovely and slim and I know will be on the beach doing the salsa lessons in their bikinis. Last year I watched on really wanting to join in, but was to self concious to dare give it a go. I am determined this year to go and join in everything I want to and not be worried about others looking at my wobbly ass, coz its not wobbly any more. I'm lucky really because 12.5 stone is still heavy, but I dont look anywhere near that weight.....I look about 11 ish so another stone and I'll take it from there. You need to book yourself a Caribbean holiday and use that as your motivation!!

Good luck Rachel.
lots of hugs.......sharonx

I agree with Bea, Rach - could you SS during the week then have meals at the weekends, ie things that wont bugger up your ketosis?

I have just been talking to DEbz my CDC and she says that a few people on here do a diet called the johnson something or other which means you have an on day and an off day and use the cambridge or LT packs on alternate days and then limit calorie intake on the othre days. I am going to look into it on here. She thinks they are called judders. Anyone heard of them?

Nope...but sounds good.....it would mean you could stick to you diet during the week and not be tied to the regime at the weekends.....when I think about my hubby works 3 out of 4 weekends and I wonder would it be soooo easy if he was around...even though he cooks for himself it sort of excludes you from the family a bit and its the only time probably you are all together and thats important!

I is important Bea. I go up to my Mum and Dads most weekends and there is always a roast dinner on a Sunday hich is very hard to resist!!

Your CDC should be able to come up with a plan that suits your life style and you can "have your roast" and "eat it" so to speak! best of luck.....

When I did atkins I used to have a 'roast'. I'd have whatever meat they were having. I'd have the veg (minus carrots/pot's).
My plate was full of cabbage, broccoli, sugar snap peas, sprouts etc with a lovely cut of meat and nice gravy (not made with flour, but believe it or not the meat juices). Now I know Lipotrim is low fat so maybe the gravy would have to be looked into, but it can be done.

Another 2lbs gone......slow and steady thats me. I've usually stopped losing at this stage so I'm pleased with any loss.
x

You are doing great girl!!

Back