Hi there

Day 69
Hubby on a course so went to look at crimbo food at Asda with mum this morning. It was nearly 12 hadn't had any breakfast so come dinner time I kind of had 400 cals to use. As I closely looked at menu everything was showing the calorie amount so I went for a hot pork bap with stuffing and apple sauce this was 300 cals so actually saved.

This kept me not hungry all afternoon which was good. When hubby came home we decided to go to the garden centre all of a sudden I had really bad headache so decided I needed to get something to keep me going. Picked up some cheese straws had 2 60 cals each . This evening iv had weight watchers chicken korma with rice which was 328 cals. All full up now and day completed. Total calories today 748

Try you best to have all your packs. I used to hate when people reminded me sorry! They contain 100% off RDAs so your organs won't suffer. It's hard to tell if you're getting enough to sustain your brain.

Well done for the control though. I can see what you're trying to achieve by staying so low calorie that's great. But please be careful xx

Do you think this is why I was getting headache. Had it around 11 and soon as I ate was fine, this is why I grabbed some cheese straws cause same bad head again.

Day 70 woop woop
2x caramel bars
Still had headache around 3 pm today so had 2 x cheese straws takes it away straight away odd. For tea iv had a chicken dinner this was 285 cals . Morrisons nu me ready meal contains chicken, stuffing, new potatoes, peas carrots and gravy.Total for the day is 805

Day 71 week 10 weigh day
Lost 3lb 3/4 so looks like what I'm doing is working . Going to try really hard now these next for 4 days to get most I can off ready for weighing on Friday morning. Hoping for another 2lb

Day 71 week 10 weigh day
Lost 3lb 3/4 so looks like what I'm doing is working . Going to try really hard now these next for 4 days to get most I can off ready for weighing on Friday morning. Hoping for another 2lb

Well done! :) what's your total loss now? I don't know what day to weigh in now hahaha all confused this is why I avoid the scales usually hha x

2 stone 1/2 a pound . Annoyed with my self as I was this a few weeks ago but you know what it's like things happens birthdays etc and things go wrong . Glad I'm back at my 2 tho next target 2 1/2 stone . If i look at it as 28 pounds over 10 weeks it's nearly 3 a week loss so I ant complaining x

Day 71
Breakfast- Bar for 200 cals
Lunch -1/2 tuna cob from greggs 169 cal
Tea- Wait for it spag Bol was gorgeous spaghetti worked out 150g for 212 cals then I had 50g of mince around 150cals .i also had i piece of garlic bread baguette. It stated 1/4 was 130 so I went with 1 piece .

Today's total no more than 800 cals

I still haven't decided haha I want to be able to do a full week on calorie counting and I won't be able to try this till after crimbo. Started half way through week last week and this week only 5 days. I think it may depend on how much I gain over crimbo , if it's loads il prob do products for a bit as I assume will loose quicker, but then again only having 200 extra cals so cnt see it making that much difference.

This morning I was thinking I could have 2 toast 117cals and some beans which would be less than bar and prob more enjoyable. It's hard isn't it to know what's best. Since doing this tho I haven't felt sorry for myself 1 bit lol which is great for me enjoying things but in moderation and is great for when I eventually hit goal weight

Yes I'm actually enojoying the diet was getting a bit fed up could you tell hahaha.

Thanks miss m very pleased with this week loss for saying I don't feel deprived at so making the days Upto crimbo easy

Back