Hi there

Well iv had some normal
Tea. Going to try again tomoz I think because daughter poorly I'm stuck in house making it harder. I did consider having 2 bars and a meal in evening but don't know if that would mean I wouldn't loose hardly anything . I think tomoz if I'm struggling will try 4 products . Really don't want to give up

Well iv had some normal
Tea. Going to try again tomoz I think because daughter poorly I'm stuck in house making it harder. I did consider having 2 bars and a meal in evening but don't know if that would mean I wouldn't loose hardly anything . I think tomoz if I'm struggling will try 4 products . Really don't want to give up

Keep trying! Hope your little girl improves soon

Day 65
Well sat there last night having a good think to myself and decided I can do this I need to be strong. I don't want to eat **** and be fat,bloated and zero energy. Iv already lost 2 stone I know once iv lost the same again il feel great. Christmas time is so tempting il be glad come Jan when no temptations are in the way. Iv got 1 stone to go until I reach the weight I was before I was pregnant 2 years ago. I think once iv reached this il be happy cause back to that weight and just want to keep going. I decided if I get thorts of food today going to run on the stop hahahaha just so il need a drink and take mind of food . I'm back on track and here to stay on track

What are you having to eat today or
Are you choosing at the time. I'm having 3 caramel crunch bars
Pancake
Soup and a shake today.
I have random leftover packs so before I place a new proper order I will use these up. I have lots of shakes so they'll probably be my main foods source.

Day 65
Well sat there last night having a good think to myself and decided I can do this I need to be strong. I don't want to eat **** and be fat,bloated and zero energy. Iv already lost 2 stone I know once iv lost the same again il feel great. Christmas time is so tempting il be glad come Jan when no temptations are in the way. Iv got 1 stone to go until I reach the weight I was before I was pregnant 2 years ago. I think once iv reached this il be happy cause back to that weight and just want to keep going. I decided if I get thorts of food today going to run on the stop hahahaha just so il need a drink and take mind of food . I'm back on track and here to stay on track

That's the spirit! Good luck x

Day 67

Right I'm here again with my story of the day haha. Had a caramel crunch bar for breakfast and lunch. After dinner iv been doing a lot of thinking why daughter decided to have a long nap lol.

Basically iv decided to do 2x products and have 400 cals for my tea. This is similar to the man plan by having the extra 200 cals in the evening . Tonight I had 75g of pasta with 30g of cheeses which came to 396 calories. I had it in a bowl and I was shocked about how much I used to over eat, before this diet I would of had at least double amount of pasta with spag Bol etc followed by garlic bread so really does make you think. I was having chips in the actifry worked out 250g for 217 cals and lets me tell u was like 1 potato haha so decided against that.

Opinions are needed please do you still think I will loose with having carbs and pretty much anything in the evening or not?

In my head im telling myself I'm still only having 800 cals a day which is still classed as a vlcd so surely should still loose

Day 67

Right I'm here again with my story of the day haha. Had a caramel crunch bar for breakfast and lunch. After dinner iv been doing a lot of thinking why daughter decided to have a long nap lol.

Basically iv decided to do 2x products and have 400 cals for my tea. This is similar to the man plan by having the extra 200 cals in the evening . Tonight I had 75g of pasta with 30g of cheeses which came to 396 calories. I had it in a bowl and I was shocked about how much I used to over eat, before this diet I would of had at least double amount of pasta with spag Bol etc followed by garlic bread so really does make you think. I was having chips in the actifry worked out 250g for 217 cals and lets me tell u was like 1 potato haha so decided against that.

Opinions are needed please do you still think I will loose with having carbs and pretty much anything in the evening or not?

In my head im telling myself I'm still only having 800 cals a day which is still classed as a vlcd so surely should still loose

Hi Laura,

I think you may stay hungry eating carbs as you will not enter ketosis, i imagine you will still lose weight though x

Back