Hi there

Haha bless you sounds lovely lol. I think on day 5 after stickin to 3 shakes a day took my cravings away abit I know that sounds odd but it did. I started to get them back over weekend and that's when decided I was having a treat.

My original plan was to have a treat on 8th Dec but decided to have a treat at each stone I loose. My weigh day is Monday scales are showing 1 1/4 loss at min hoping that will get to 2lbs by Monday morning.

The Indian what can I say it was sooooo nice I did t really eat the chicken was filling me up to much and wanted everything else like nann bread popadom god I sound obsessed with food but it really was amazing .

Day 20
Didn't actually eat till dinner as wasn't hungry
Choc cookie
Curry
Pizza mix

My pizzas arrived today and as week 4 starts on Monday where u can have extra 200 cals a day I decided to stick to Normal plan but added 200 with pizza tonight and it was lovely.

Added 3 mushrooms
4 cherry toms
30g cheese
2 slices lean ham worked out about 170 ish

It was delicious and so filling

I think sometimes you need those treat days to get them out of your system and so you done feel like you are denying yourself.

The pizza sounds lovely. I am tempted to get some now. I'm not a huge fan of the products especially the bars but I might give the pizza a go. Have you tried the desserts that look like angel delight? I bought a couple but haven't tried them yet. Back on day one again tomorrow. Xx

Hi haven't tried the ones ur on about but I did purchase the sponges with caramel inside and I had to quickly eat it was horrid texture have still got the berry on in the cupboard il put it off for a bit.

Ye ur right it completely got it out my system and to be fair scales showin 2 and 1/4 so can't moan at that.

The pizza is great give it a go I think I loved the fact could add things goin to try and have one of these every sat night as like a little treat, bein as it not ha ring the extra 200 each day on week 4 .

P.s love your profile pic

Aww thank you, what bars did u get iv had cookies , jam bar, cookies and cream and double choc. I use these if I'm out like on the go don't think would buy cookies and cream again tho really want to try the caramel crunch. What ever u do dnt try the breakfasts eggs or pancakes both are gross . Iv got loads of shakes still quite into the food packs lol x

Iv actually eaten all mine haha only ordered a few of each to see if I liked them . Had my last cookie today goin to have the soup for lunch this week instead save some money till Friday when I re order. My plan was to put aside ones I dnt like then eBay them should get bck pound each product roughly so only have breakfast eggs and shep pie lol.
I now stick to what I dnt mind eating
Chilli
Spag Bol
Curry
Pasta ham soup
Carbonara
Sweet and sour noodles
Pizza
This is maybe why I'm finding it ok at min got a lot of choice lol

They do say re try after few weeks yours taste buds change , think what they are saying is we become for desperate haha .

Day 21
Choc mint shake
Cookie
Spag Bol
Also used the ham up from the pizza to avoid temptation 23 cals for 2 slices so sure wnt do to much harm :)

Week 3 weigh and lost 3lbs total weight loss of 17 1/2 pounds . Really happy considering I had an Indian in the week with full works and still managed to loose three pounds. Would love to loose 4 this week and make a stone and half in a month not goin to have the extra 200 cals a day so hoping can do this .

Back