Hi there

Great to see you're doing so well! Keep it up! My first time round I would 'treat myself' at every stone and there were a few other mishaps but you do still lose. I want it off asap this time so intending to stick to it 100% and reward myself with a massage or facial instead of food! Good luck and keep going!! :)

Hi yes that's a really good idea this was my plan but have a lot to loose so decided if dnt have odd treat will prob go off rails haha . I reackon it's goin to take s month each stone so a treat a month isn't bad . Good luck x

I think everyone has to find the right way for them. If you really need to eat something, do it, otherwise you might go insane! I guess the trick is not to let one bad day turn into a bad week, which I have been guilty of recently as I've tried to get back on it. Determined this time! Huge good luck to you too! xx

Well another delivery just arrived haha must of spent a fortune on this diet already . Ordered bars as sick of milkshakes even tho still got about 50 in cupboard. Plan for next few weeks is bar/meal/meal . Just having a caramel crunch at mo it's quite nice this is my breakfast. Ordered jam ones which I like cookies yet to try peanut butter ones should be interesting .

Day 26
Caramel crunch bar
Peanut bar yuk yuk yuk
Spag Bol
Left my tea as was feeling unwell and couldn't stomach it even tho normally find it fine. Hoping feel better in the morning

Ye thanks for that . This is my plan when have quite abit of stuff . I feel a lot better now had three cups of water and going to have a early night . Here's to surviving another weekend

Day 27 .
Well started to day off good had bar for breaky and soup for dinner then I was naughty. It was soooo cold yesterday and just needed proper food, I kind of had kebab and chips oppps . I think what caused me to do this is the fact iv still been weighin every day and all week I have been going up and down just a 1/4 so kind of felt being as weigh is on Monday this week is kind of wrecked . Anyway back on track today and scales now showing 1 and 1/4 loss at mo so will see what scales show in the morning.

Day 29 week 4 weigh.

Lost 2 pounds to be fair I'm happy with that being as scales hardly moved all week then I made the bad decision to have a kebab. But at end of day still made a loss and I enjoyed the kebab. I think I would go insane and risk quitting if didn't have odd treat. By doing this I'm still loosin less I no but it makes me stronger the next day and ready to challenge the following week.this cold weather doesn't help at all

Well done! 19.5 lbs is AMAZING!! Especially in 4 weeks. You're doing so well! That's nearly a stone and a half in a month! Try not to weigh yourself every day, because your weight naturally goes up and down each day depending on a number of things. It could be down to how much water you've had, or not had, or the time of day you're weighing yourself or even hormones. Once a week is fine! I know it's tempting to keep an eye on it every day, but if you're anything like me, I get disheartened when I haven't lost anything or it looks like I've put weight on and that makes me want to eat, in an "Oh why am I even bothering" kind of way. Everyone's different, but it might be worth trying a weigh in once a week or every few days instead of every day. It's just advice though, you're doing incredibly well! Well done!

Hi ye your apsolutly spot on if I dnt see a loss I sulk haha . That's why I had my kebab because been the same near enough for 4 days so thort ant going to loose might aswell have a treat. So bad lol . That's my aim for this week I will keep posting if I survive not to weigh lol . Thanks for support

Back