Hi there

Sounds like you have a lot coming up . Just by thinking what you would normally eat/drink you find yourself behaving a lot better don't you. At end up day it's coming upto crimbo were bout to have some bad days but hopefully as long as we stay loosing it's all good.

I'm coming off plan on xmas eve through to Boxing Day so I'm dreading what scales will read after the three days. Want try get 2 and half loss by crimbo then hopefully still maintain the 2 stone .

Manda must say the cupcakes do look nice are they arleady made ready to eat?

Victoria go back and try things I stated on
All shakes
Then did shake shake meal
Then shake bar meal
Then bar bar meal
Gone back to shake shake meal or bar if feeling lazy. Haha how bad does that sound Cnt be bothered make a 2 Min meal .

Ye I certainly think you get more desperate lol . It's like I really liked the soup ham and mushroom other week thort to myself could live on this for week. Had one the other day and it was ok . I'm all bars at min loving the caramel crunch . Pizza I loved it at time but iv also only had one out my box . Maybe cause I loved the topping but went to just eating the ham instead oops. I'm staying off ham this week I think they mean 2 slices wafer thin crap ham . Iv been having the gammon ham off Morrisons deli counter and like 4 slices then wonder why scales go up haha

Week 4 it's fine ur aloud but I find does make a difference on your loss. At end of day if ur out and desperate and feel like u could eat the entire shop ham is a good option lol

Did you try the caramel crunch they are my fav could Easily have 3 of them a day for a few weeks lol. I still have a box of about 40 shakes so trying to get through some .

Oh I like them think looks like real choc on outside lol . Iv tried loads of mingin stuff maybe why like them. Right if to sleep now hoping to loose pounds through the night :innocent0001: lol

Boak I hate all the bars haha. I can taste the vitamins in them I think that's what puts me off. They're too big as well. Mostly shakes for me with the odd cupcake. Sadly Laura they don't come precooked but they don't take long.

Oh don't appeal to me then thort they would look nice and pretty in a packet ready to eat. Lol.

I tell u what I'm proper craving a burger today lol. Found out this mornin my depo jab is overdue oppps . Talk about stressful morning done a text it's negative but was so stressed feel I need a treat hahahaha.

Hi guys! Even though I've not been about, been busy prepping and doing craft fayres but still very much in the game with my 3 packs a day! I had my weigh in yesterday -a disappointing 1lb loss! I hoped for much more seeing as I'd lost 11lb the first week but hey ho, all in for a 2 weeks loss of 12lbs is great thinking of it like that.

I'm still plodding away, had the lemon cheesecake smoothie this morning which I can only rave about! Love it! Also enjoyed the choc pudding too so out of the few I've tried I would reorder that and the lemon as I really enjoyed them.

Some fab Black Friday deals on the exante website sadly I've spent all my pennies by 12:10 midnight last night haha!

One of the concerts has been cancelled! Melanie Martinez at the o2, she's not well and has been sent back to US to recoup which were gutted about as we were looking forward to it, my daughter especially but plus side is rather than dinner out we will be home with my 3 packets...did I say plus side?!! What's happened to me! Anyhoo ladies hope your all doing well!

Hello ladies!! I thought I would get updates from this, but haven't had any, so thought nobody had spoken to me and have just logged in and seen all your posts!! Dur!!
Mississhippie- OMG!! Well done on your 11lb loss! I weighed in on Monday with my husband and our mate and had lost 11lb too!! In fact between theee of us we lost just over 2 stones!!
My daughter is just over 6 months old and I had a real spring in my step taking her out shopping in a dress that I haven't worn for a year yesterday!!
How are you all doing this week? I'm hoping for 3-4lb this week :) xxx

If you click onto my section where pic is Ment to be then it says follow then should show up for you.

Well ladies kept to plan all week but tomorrow me and hubby are going away for the night to look at a caravan . This involved tea time and breakfast haha this isn't going to go well and the scales are showing 1/4 off 2 stone. Question is will I make it by Tuesday with goin away prob not haha

Wow @*fraufrau* that must have been a happy house last weigh day!! I'd love to have friends or my other half going for this with me but sadly they all are grubbers who like eating and making eating noises and drinking lots when I can't haha least that's what it feels like! I'm glad I've got you guys tho! I hope you get your 3-4lbs or more even! I feel like I've lost more than a lb this week, really feel it in my boobs mostly and think I've maybe lost a little more than that but it's not showing in the scales? I think I'm due my periods and can gain a fair bit of water weight so I'm hoping my next weigh in is much better! Ever hopeful but I have the Miranda in and barely get the side effects of periods nvm actual periods so I don't keep track ...I can dream haha! I have been super good tho so...

I love moments like that, fitting in to clothes you haven't for a while is such a positive affirmation that your going the right way, it's such a boost! Hope you felt great! i don't know how you ladies manage with a little ones! Some days on this I'm nearly dead on my feet!

Aah Laura you're so close. I hope you get there is really do. I would love a caravan myself. Is it a mobile home you're getting?

It's a touring caravan manda really excited . Goin to try and be good but I think tomorrow's tea will prob be bad because wnt arrive to late . Part of me thinks Sod it and enjoy myself

See how you feel. Go into it with a completely open mind and no doubt you'll surprise yourself. See if you get there and don't really want much, just go with that don't do what I do and think aw but I need to enjoy it. Just go with whatever you feel at the time. You're really good at self control and can pick up where you left off no bother. So don't be too hard on yourself x

Thanks manda :). Felt like apsolute rubbish today so ate a tuna sarnie at dinner was only 300 cals tho so wasn't to bad. You know when u have no energy and really don't want to do anything iv been like that. Actually felt needed something for energy to be honest felt like it yesterday to.

Think my head all over the place at min I did that preg test but also been told to do another in two weeks time just incase as hormones can change. I have to say this is how I felt with my daughter just no energy. Also had to drink Coke Zero today the taste of water making me feel sick tastes odd. Hubby says it tastes fine. Prob all in my head sure it is. Also got in my head that if is positive in few weeks will feel bad for doin diet

First off, don't feel bad if you were pregnant baby would only be a wee bean and would get more than enough from you. They get first then you that's why we feel so drained. Don't forget we get 100% vitamins on this. We never take in that by ourselves when we eat pure ****. Also, ketosis in pregnancy being dangerous is a pure myth look it up. Babies themselves in utero are in a general state of ketosis and after as well breast milk keeps them keto. You would have to come off the diet though as 600cals aren't enough to keep you and baby. I had to come off twice with my son and daughter.
Strangely it was a tuna sandwich I had the day I thought I was going to pass out about two years ago. Sometimes it can just get to you. We aren't always in tip top form for three miserable shakes a day.
What pregnancy test did you use? Some are more sensitive than others. You'd get a positive on a first response test long before a pound shop one or a clearblue as they are sensitive to 6miu I think. That's the measure of hcg in your urine by the way. Spot the former med student. I haven't had early pregnancy symptoms with my last three because I had them all about five minutes apart lol and I think my tits were fed up being tingly and just basically didn't react. What might be a tell tale sign would be weigh in on Monday if you'd gained. Keep us posted and of course congratulations if you are and we are all behind you xxx

Back