Hi there

Buzzing this morning, ordered 28 caramel crunch bars and they have only gone and sent 76. Full month for 30 quid plus my fav product .

Ahh fab! I always stick to their offers. It works out an absolute bargain! I've never tried the caramel bars. I'm hooked on cookies and cream haha. How many bars do you have per day? I only ever have one but was tempted yesterday to have two as I was so tired and couldn't be bothered standing in the cold to make a shake x

Iv tried all diff things
3shakes
3bars
3meal
Mix and match
It's doesn't make any diff to my weight loss at all. Some people say dnt have all bars but works for me. Give them a try I really like looks like prop choc on outside and isn't strange inside like some are.

Sometimes when it's a rough day as u say u can't always be bothered. I was goin to do two bars and a meal but now I got loads goin do 3 bars for maybe 2weeks

Iv tried all diff things
3shakes
3bars
3meal
Mix and match
It's doesn't make any diff to my weight loss at all. Some people say dnt have all bars but works for me. Give them a try I really like looks like prop choc on outside and isn't strange inside like some are.

Sometimes when it's a rough day as u say u can't always be bothered. I was goin to do two bars and a meal but now I got loads goin do 3 bars for maybe 2weeks

Ahhh glad you had a go! I had 2 bars today and in my head worry I've not done enough "shakes". It's funny how our brains play havoc!! The first time I followed a VLCD I did only shakes and lost around 4 oer week, added a bar a day and lost only 2 BUT I think it was purely coincidence so I'm definitely not adverse to the idea if I fell it's needed xx

Iv just done shakes before aswell. For some reason you think Ul loose more with shakes don't you maybe cause not actually eating. Remember tho ur still only doing 600 cals a day they all have same cals in so choose what you want . I'm still loosing this week having 3bars and also drinking normal squash no added sugar. Finding it so much easier having normal pop and also saves buying the powder.

Must admit I have been fancying things more this week could be as squash brought me out but isn't that bad I can survive through it as it's in my head so just keep busy . I'm Lovin normal drinks

I'm sticking to plan until 23rd December then going back on day after Boxing Day . Will prob have a take away on New Year's Eve tho lol . Hoping to get 2 stone off 2moro and keep this off over crimbo. After cheating it will be like week 1. Again . I would love to loose 5 stone

I'm sticking to plan until 23rd December then going back on day after Boxing Day . Will prob have a take away on New Year's Eve tho lol . Hoping to get 2 stone off 2moro and keep this off over crimbo. After cheating it will be like week 1. Again . I would love to loose 5 stone

fab! I'm doing similar but through NY because its my husbands 3oth jan 10th so have a break planned with him that will involve lots of food and time together without kids (hence lots of saucy lingerie!!haha). Just want christmas here already now haha x

Haha. we are aloud treats I went away last weekend filled my face and only put on 2 1/4 so wasn't bad at all. It's my daughter bday on Thursday so il be eating and also planned shopping trip 2moz with dinner out has been planned a while. Hopefully come my birthday on Feb I would of lost 3 and half stone in total this is my aim. I can't wait to get my confidence back and go out and by nice lingerie

Morning everyone
Week 8 weigh is 5lbs loss

Which means I'm dead on 2 stone loss. Yippee this has taken me a good few weeks as I'm human and have been cheating.

This weeks plans today is arranged shopping trip with lunch out, Thursdays is daughters birthday which means food and cake. I'm hoping this time next week I have maintained doing plan on other days so hopefully fingers crossed can keep the 2 off

Back