Hi there

Yep as I officially weighing in the morning. In going to be good tho for breakfast and lunch but having a naughty tea as hubby breaks up so it's wine and food time for me. That's why weighing in morning as Saturday will be no good.

Hoping the pizza hasn't done to much damage as feeling bloated this morning. I haven't weighed since Monday as decided if wasn't loosing I'd be like sod it im eating normal. I do think the bars keep me fuller for longer sometime I look at plate and think daughter has more than me when she has dinner and pudding lol

DAy 74
I survived been super good today 3x caramel bars .
That's it me done until after crimbo. Will be bck on diet either 27th or 28th depending how I feel. I started this diet on 10th oct and have lost just over 2stone so I'm really happy with that, I know after crimbo I can put a lot more effort in and full on go for it.

Let's all have this huge blow out then get bck on track where we want to be. Would like to thank you all for your support and hope you all have a fAb crimbo.

Steph thanks for making me stick to it, I know iv been calorie counting but that's better than. Quiting. One more day for you woop woop.

Il log in the morning my loss from Monday :)

DAy 74
I survived been super good today 3x caramel bars .
That's it me done until after crimbo. Will be bck on diet either 27th or 28th depending how I feel. I started this diet on 10th oct and have lost just over 2stone so I'm really happy with that, I know after crimbo I can put a lot more effort in and full on go for it.

Let's all have this huge blow out then get bck on track where we want to be. Would like to thank you all for your support and hope you all have a fAb crimbo.

Steph thanks for making me stick to it, I know iv been calorie counting but that's better than. Quiting. One more day for you woop woop.

Il log in the morning my loss from Monday :)

Hii, well done on the super day today! Like a last chance workout hehe. Im gonna plug the water back tomorrow haha. Well done for hanging in there and doing what worked for you! I will be back to it 28th Dec 100%. Hope to see you here then, and good luck for last weigh in tomorrow! xx

Plan was to come back on plan today . Hubby still off work until next tue so iv decided this is when I'm coming back on plan. Reason for this is because I know I won't stick to it why there here eatin nice things and it's still Christmas time haha. I need my head to be 100% to go bck on plan I can do this next Tuesday everything back to normal

Hi everyone I'm back on diet on Tuesday ready to start Day 76 after having a 10 Day break for xmas. Kind of dreading the scales but I'm ready to start and got a lot of will power.my plan was to just have 4 days off but didn't feel ready at the time and if your head isn't in the right place it just won't work. Hopeing I haven't put to much on and can't wait to get it off. My new weigh day will be on Tuesdays. Iv got loads of products in the cupboard and rearing to go again let's get this weight off. I had lost 2 stone 2 pounds before crimbo, it's my bday in Feb plan is to get 3 stone off by then . Iv noticed a lot of newcomers now it's new year. NEW YEAR NEW ME

Aup manda I was just about to message you. Well Iv completely filled my face haha. Hubby back at work on Tuesday so last day off plan tomorrow then I'm back on here. Actually looking forward to it fed up of eating **** haha. How much have u gained since u was last on I'm dreading it hahaha

Ah you've done fantastically though! Plus the first week is always the best.
I've only gained a half a stone back! Can't believe it as I've eaten pure **** plenty of times. It really is true that when you lose the weight on Exante it's all fat you lose. I'm feeling very hungry on day 1, but also really happy to be back on it. I only ever feel truly content when on Exante. Need to replace the hunger with that feeling :)

Half a stone isn't bad is it hope iv only gained that but bet im more like a stone :(. Iv been drinking cocktails vodka red Bull and wine most days and nights oppps lol. Towards the end I went onto calorie counting which I think works well if your really fancying food I was having 800 cals same as man plan. I did this to get me through to crimbo as was struggling lol.

Hoping week 1 i loose 10 again. Although I had shakes last time don't know if bars make a difference .

They really do make a difference! There's not much between the bars and shakes other than one being liquid calories. I think whatever you've gained you'll lose pretty fast as all the food you've eaten is still in your system. That's what I hope for me anyway. I ate like a pig the other night. I want to go into February in the 12s somewhere xxx

Yussss! Plus remember January is the easiest month of the year because there's no real temptation. No celebrating in dreary old January. Perfect time to get the head down and shed some pounds.

Yep can't wait to start feel so bloated and minging. My bday is 15th Feb so going strong until then . So sick of looking at food prob won't feel this way in few days time hahaha

It's mad how you're all like bleh food, then next minute you'd do anything for those crisps you flung in the back of the cupboard because nobody likes them.
I just want the 12s so badly. It's been years. And once I see those I know I'll not be 'all that' fat anymore

12s lucky you haha I did get into 16s but bet I'm back into bloody 17s now lol. My aim is to loose 23lb in 6 weeks I can do it lol. That will put me at 15.13 still huge but can only drop lower lol .

Back