HLV's Food Diary

Aww sorry for the gain hun, I have noticed that yesterday or the day before you had 3 B choices (not that that explains 1lb gain!!)

Lunch - Chilli and brown rice (B)

Dinner - Chilli and brown rice (B)

Snacks - baked crisps (5 syns) and I'm about to have some Finn Crisps (B) with a syn free mushroom pate I made for taster tomorrow :)

Your doing really well hun, dont worry about the gain, it was for no reason so it'll be off next week, it could be fluid retention (with all that exercise, you need to drink LOADS) or not going to the loo (soz tmi) or it could just be one of those weeks!

How is the Shred going?

Good luck for next WI huni, keep ur chin up!! xx

Ah, the chilli was only half a B you see. 2 tbsp olive oil in the whole thing and it made 4 portions. Should have explained that lol, always gets confusing when I use my Bs on olive oil and make massive pans of food!

Thanks, I really hope I get a good loss next week. It's the first time I've had a gain so I think I'm taking it harder than I usually would.

The shred is going well :) I'm finding it much easier now!

Oooooo I see!! Well that's fine then!!

Im sure you will be fine next week, i remember my first gain, its the first real test. You have to be able to get to the end of the week and be proud that you didnt let it ruin you determination. The ones where you dont deserve it are the worst!! If you get through this and carry on 100% there will be no stopping you!!

xxx

Thank you Pesty! I do feel better about it now!

I forgot to update yesterday, but it was a good day! I made some incredibly low syn vegan mayo

veganmayo.jpg

It's only 1/2 a syn for the whole lot, which is more than that picture, it filled a medium sized tupperware container. It was yummy. I'm not gonna try and work out syns for individual portions, I never use my full lot anyway so it's not going to make a crazy difference.

Green Day

Breakfast - raspberries and grapes

Lunch - Leftover chilli (B)

Dinner - Curried Eggless Salad (vegan mayo, tofu, gherkins, spring onions, tomato, lettuce, apple, cucumber, curry powder) with a Redwoods burger (3 syns)

Here is a photo, it was so good!

egglesssalad.jpg

Drinks - Squash

Syns - 3

Syns left - 78

Red Day!

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Leftover curried eggless salad with another redwoods burger (3 syns)

Snack - baked crisps (5 syns) and 2 finn crisps with vegan mayo, cucumber and 2 Frys Sausages

Dinner - Cauliflower and Horseradish Soup (A+B) - recipe tweaked from SW site. Added olive oil and soy milk to it! Had the rest of my B section with 4 finn crisps to dip in (B)

Drinks - Squash

Syns - 8
Syns left -70

Today was supposed to be Red but I'm feeling poorly and I've been starving all day :( so..

Green it is

I slept through breakfast :(

Lunch - Leftover cauliflower and horseradish soup (A+B) and a small bowl of roasted vegetables

Snacks - savoury rice, an apple, baked crisps (5 syns)

Dinner - is in the oven and will be a veggie sausage casserole with butternut squash, potato, onion, courgette, carrot, pepper, fry's sausages, tinned toms, stock, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and mixed herbs. I might cook some brown pasta and stir it in to todays portion because I'm still feeling ravenous :(

Drinks - squash. Also going to have a hot chocolate (3 syns) with soya milk (A) and maybe some Finn Crisps with marmite (B)

Syns - 8
Syns left - 62

Okay, so yesterday was my housewarming and I'm really pleased with how well it went syn wise.

Green Day

Lunch - Leftover sausage casserole

Dinner - Chinese takeout - 14 syns

Snacks - Hummus (B) and carrot sticks

Drinks - hot chocolate (3 syns) and soy milk (A) squash, water, diet lemonade, 4 x Malibu (16 syns)

Syns - 33 syns

Syns left - 29

Not bad! I've been invited out to dinner at my friends house tonight but I'm hoping she cooks something relatively syn free. She always does salad so I will stock up on that if the main is pastry/bread based :D

So the meal was pastry based...samosas and coconut rice and fried aubergine. But it was very yum. I decided to just keep my syns to a minimum until tuesday WI

Green

Lunch - roasted veg (butternut squash, pepper, tomato, onion, mushrooms, courgette) and wholegrain pasta

Dinner - Fry up! Redwoods rashers (2 syns) baked beans, cheezly (A) Fry's Sausages, fried mushrooms, and SW chips, all stuff fried in 2 tbsp olive oil (2xB)

Drinks - Squash

Syns - 2

So I came back with a 3lb loss today. Was quite good going to an early class, I didn't not eat for a whole day before going. Was such a small group that I reckon I won't go again though, wasn't as motivating as the evening one.

Green

Lunch - Fry up! Vegan bacon (2 syns), baked beans, cheezly (A), fry's sausages, beetroot, tomatoes, mushrooms fried in 2tbsp olive oil (2xB)

Dinner - Linda M Pie (22 syns) broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and carrot

Drinks - pepsi max, squash

Syns - 24
Syns left - 81

Thanks Pesty! Roasted veg is sooo good, I'm addicted to it at the moment.

Green Day

Today has been a really fun day. Went to see Scott Pilgrim at the cinema with a mate and then went to have lunch at Beatroot Cafe

Breakfast - Chocolate weetabix (2 syns + B) with soy milk (A)

Lunch - Brown Rice, Dal, Beetroot Salad, Broccoli, Rice salad (B for a small amount of pine nuts) I'm gonna count 6 syns for the rest of the meal.

Dinner - Will be a vegetable curry (4 syns) with butternut squash, mushrooms, courgette and peas with pilau rice

Drinks - squash and diet coke

Syns - 12
Syns left - 69

Hey huni!!

My dinner tonight is SW veg curry!! Not that im copying you hahaha!!! I love butternut squash i never thought of putting it in a curry!! I have some swede to use up so i may have that!!

Thanks for the great ideas lovely!! xx

Butternut squash is ace in curry. It's nice and sweet!

Red day

breakfast - chocolate weetabix (2 syns + B) with soy milk (A)

lunch - was on the train to MLMs. So cereal bar (B) and pretzels (5 syns)

dinner - veggie tofu stir fry

drinks - squash and pop

syns - 7
syns left - 62

The swede in my curry was very yum!! I had 2.5 syns up until 18:00... other half bought home popadoms and naan and i ended up having 35.5 syns :(

You are so much better at this!! lol

Hope you have a good time with MLM hun!! xxx

That would totally tempt me too! lol

Having an ace time at MLMs :D

Red Day

Breakfast - chocolate weetabix (B + 2 syns) and soy milk (A)

Lunch - Fry's sausages, tinned toms and veggie bacon (2 syns)

Snacks - 3 clementines, cereal bar (B) and soy yogurt (2 syns) with strawberries and blackberries

Dinner - Veggie chilli - onions, garlic, tinned toms, cherry toms, soy mince, pepper, mushrooms

Drinks - tea and diet coke

Syns - 6
Syns left - 56

green day

breakfast - chocolate weetabix (2 syns + B) with soy milk (A) and strawberries and clementines

lunch - 4 frys sausages onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic

dinner - falafel (3.5 syns) salad, tomatoes, cucumber and couscous (0.5 syns)

drinks - diet coke and tea

I forgot that I had a frys chocolate cream bar (10 syns) the other day

syns - 6
syns left - 40

red day

breakfast - soy yogurt (2 syns)

lunch - fake chicken salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, mushrooms, onion, cheezly (A) and olive oil (B)

snacks - clementines, cereal bar (B) a few strawberries and snack a jacks (4.5 syns)

dinner - MLM made vegetable soup, I think it had butternut squash, carrot, broccoli, onion, garlic, celery and stock

drinks - diet coke

syns - 6.5
syns left - 33.5

Back