HockeyNut's WI

Had a get time. Sounds like you did too... Now it's time to pay :) xxxx

I think I have been fairly lucky with only 1lb gain. Hopefully any gain this week will be ofset by starting 100% again! Good luck with the New Year weight loss.

I keep debating another few weeks... but i dont think my head would be in it.... going to see how my healthy eating pans out!! IF not i'll do a few weeks on LT.... x
I have to admit I was concerned as to whether or not I could get back into it - I was really enjoying eating healthy food!!! But I am really impatient to loose some more weight so I have set myself a limit to the end of Jan, I'll then refeed for my holiday and then after that get back to healthy eating and try to loose the weight more slowly. I've been amazed with the speed in which we have lost weight and I would love to loose another stone or stone and half by the time I go on holiday but I know I have got to get use to eating sensibly again. I really do not want to put this weight back on again!!

hockeynut , i was laughing there about the carpet tiles lol .... need a laugh on this diet ... You know i thought that when i tried exante bars lol but you really do start to enjoy them , huh am i going nuts lol
No sheets no ,just a sheet saying medical and my address ... she seemed she could of been more helpful , plus she wanted to set the scales to KG then was getting p off as she didn't know how to then when she weighed me she just stood them up against the desk in the cupboard to crash back down , barring no room in there ... What was on the sheets ? i got the DVD from first time by another lady .
How is your day going ?
Deezer , hope your strong head is back soon

The sheets included Notes for patients just some of the info on the DVD and a booklet about the maintenace products. You should get a sheet about refeeding next week I think but I didn't get mine until I was ready to refeed. See how it goes with them but if you are not happy try and find another chemist. The support they gave me really helped to keep me motivated.

Hi Hockeynut
Where are you going on holiday ?
Yes best to try stay with LT for bit longer as holidays there is always a gain ... you've come so far now , with another month is another stone to lose .
with the chemist its in the next town who do LT . Did they do your blood pressure ? I got the sheet that askes for medicla info , she then weighed me and said what they have missing off the soup i asked did they do soup she said ho yes forgot ... then got the packs and then i had to ask what next as it was lets have your cash and by bye .

four stone WOW how long did that take x

Hi cherry - 4stone took only 10 weeks! I've now lost 5 1/2 stone. If you can stick to it the results are amazing!!

Hi Hockeynut
Where are you going on holiday ?
Yes best to try stay with LT for bit longer as holidays there is always a gain ... you've come so far now , with another month is another stone to lose .
with the chemist its in the next town who do LT . Did they do your blood pressure ? I got the sheet that askes for medicla info , she then weighed me and said what they have missing off the soup i asked did they do soup she said ho yes forgot ... then got the packs and then i had to ask what next as it was lets have your cash and by bye .

I'm off to the Holy Lands on pilgrimage. Something I have always wanted to do and I'm so excited. It's one of the things that motivated me to start the diet because the last time I flew I had to ask for an extension to the seat belt. It was so embarrasing. You will hear the cheer when I can do the seat belt up on the plane!!

My chemist didn't do my blood pressure. See if things improve with your chemist but if not it would be worth the trip to the next one if you can.

oh my gosh i burst into tears reading that post! wow wow wow!x

Thanks so much Cherry - it does become really emotional when you loose the weight you have struggled with for so long. I find I still have a mental block about the weight I have lost - still buying clothes at the larger ladies stores and looking at size 26/28 instead of my new size 20. I have lived with being over weight for so long that it is going to take quite a shift mentally to get use to the slimmer me. I am so determined not to put it on again!!!!
Good luck with your weight loss - you can do it too!!!

I am Totally amazed at what you have achieved hockeynut!! You are an inspiration to me! I have 5 stone to lose and the fact that you have lost that amount in such a short time is trully wonderfull! Well done! You deserve all the rewards you will reap from losing all that weight.
xx

pilgrimage , just looking that up , i see images of it , looks like alot of walking will be done ?
That will be a good thing , not heard of a holiday like this , seems interesting must say .
Yes i know what you mean some flights i had trouble with just fitting its so worrying to think this way i know . Your right never to return to this size but keep moving forward .
How long till you go ? and will you carry on with LT up until say a week before you go ?

I'm off to the Holy Lands on pilgrimage. Something I have always wanted to do and I'm so excited. It's one of the things that motivated me to start the diet because the last time I flew I had to ask for an extension to the seat belt. It was so embarrasing. You will hear the cheer when I can do the seat belt up on the plane!!

Oh wow! I would love to do the Camino de Santiago!! SO jealous!

Thanks so much Cherry - it does become really emotional when you loose the weight you have struggled with for so long. I find I still have a mental block about the weight I have lost - still buying clothes at the larger ladies stores and looking at size 26/28 instead of my new size 20. I have lived with being over weight for so long that it is going to take quite a shift mentally to get use to the slimmer me. I am so determined not to put it on again!!!!
Good luck with your weight loss - you can do it too!!!

This is a problem I have. I get near my target and sabotage myself. I have an issue with how I view myself! I need to get my head to accept that my body is smaller and thats ok and keep on until I reach target!

I am Totally amazed at what you have achieved hockeynut!! You are an inspiration to me! I have 5 stone to lose and the fact that you have lost that amount in such a short time is trully wonderfull! Well done! You deserve all the rewards you will reap from losing all that weight.
xx

Thank you so much. There are some truely inpirational stories on this website and I am sure you will be one of them in a few months time. That is the great thing about this diet - the weight comes off so quickly. It's tough but worth it.

I go in 5 weeks time so I will carry onto the end of Jan and then refeed a week before. I think there probably be a lot of walking so another good reason for loosing the weight. I was having problems with my knees before I started the diet so it might not have been such an enjoyable experience. We will be visiting many of the sites in Israel connected with the life of Jesus.
Camino de Santiago sounds fantastic Theresa - one day!!!

A holiday with a difference , sounds great . Yes my left knee i have problems with ... so taking some weight off will help ...
Yes going down stairs hurts on my knees ... Yes , good idea week before you go to come off ... 5 weeks roll them by quick :) how are you finding LT after xmas ?

Struggling to keep 100% at the moment. Wanting to nibble in the evenings so having to find distractions. I know when I hit ketosis it will be easier.

I did my test stick this morning it was purple not the end purple but the next one ... i thought i was slipping a bit yesterday with the drinks . but i never got a headache this time odd ... and no i don't want one lol
Its day 4 for me today . Yes evenings always say , come on cheat .... maybe switch on TV watch a diet programe theres always loads on lol
I find they help me . Think of it as only few weeks now i can do this ! I know it can be a long day on this and makes you think before that how you was passing that time was eating and now we can't do taht so we must find something else to take that time up , ideas on a postcard please lol

HockeyNut said:
Struggling to keep 100% at the moment. Wanting to nibble in the evenings so having to find distractions. I know when I hit ketosis it will be easier.

Hope ur ok chick n the temptations hav gone! U r doin so well n it's only for a few more weeks, u can do it! Xx

Thank you both so much for the support. It really helps.

Back