How are you target members doing out there?

Hi Deb...
I do green plan too and so we can have 2xhexA & 2xhexB...per day. I think once we reach target we're encouraged to have more of those rather than using extra syns. Personally I don't worry at all how many Hex's I'm using...just makes our meals more interesting. Try upping them and see how you go and if it affects your weight.
Thankyou Janet for getting back to me so quick.. Ok ill give that a try and see :D XX

Well done Kristy...it's all trial & error and it looks like you're finding a solution! Well done for the scales moving down 1lb!
Thank you oh am pleased they have started moving at least so il be back to the gym tomorrow :) well done on your loss it's good been a little under target just so then you have something to play with nowt like a bit naughty :p

Well done Janet! A pound and a half off for me today, so half a pound under target range. I'm cooking for my parents at the weekend for Mother's Day, and the menu will be decidedly un-SW (haha) so I don't think there's any danger of not being back in range next week!

So what do we do at Target? i meen 1 A or 2? 1 B or 2? im on green and only have 1 of each do i up it to 3 each aday? If so how do you eat that much food? Sorry for all the questions XX Well Done Kirsty :D

Why are you only having 1 of each hex on green days you can have 2 whilst losing weight

Nuts are a hex b and are easy to fit in as a snack

I also do mainly green days and I tend to have 2 hex bs sometimes an a but I have issues with dairy

However I usually don't syn on a Saturday or Sunday - the rest of the time I stick to 15-20 syns

Check out my diary if you want to see how I manage my food and syns

I've been at target about 18 - 20 months now and never once gone out of my target zone but yes I there is the very rare week I don't weigh if I have had a big weekend

Has anyone got any holidays to look forward to do you stick to plan or come of? I always come of and just enjoy myself I try and cut down to the lower end of my target before

Last edited:
Sadly I went over target this week, so I am on my week's grace, it was only 0.5lb so could have been worse but I do like to be at the lower end of my range of course. Yes Kirsty I do try to keep to the lower end of my target range before my holiday too. My next hol booked isn't till August but hoping to go away for a week middle of July to see a friend in Malaga. How about you do you have anything booked/planned?

Donna...1/2lb is a mere blip...you'll be fine!

Kirsty re holidays. I went away for a few days last year and honestly just ate what I wanted. I think all the walking everyday helped greatly. Hopefully I'm having a few days away mid April and shall work on the same principals. Holidays are to be enjoyed!!

Why are you only having 1 of each hex on green days you can have 2 whilst losing weight

Nuts are a hex b and are easy to fit in as a snack

I also do mainly green days and I tend to have 2 hex bs sometimes an a but I have issues with dairy

However I usually don't syn on a Saturday or Sunday - the rest of the time I stick to 15-20 syns

Check out my diary if you want to see how I manage my food and syns

I've been at target about 18 - 20 months now and never once gone out of my target zone but yes I there is the very rare week I don't weigh if I have had a big weekend
First off well done you.. Secondly i dont know just some thing ive done.. I'm having 2 a's and 2 b's now.. I've gone and found Prunes :D there great and can have 65g's of them so have that with 2 weetabix That then gets the 2 in :D Thankyou hun im just going to have a look at your food page XX

prunes Debs? Whatever rocks your boat! :) I have to admit that I missed cheese when I followed the Extra Easy plan and also prefer green and red days, we just have to use our B sections to the best advantage. Good luck this week, keep smiling :cool:

oh its awful isn't going over target i have just started experiencing it myself but am sure you will pull back and 1/2 is nothing but i agree i like to be under i know i shouldn't but the last couple of weeks iv been over my target and i haven't been should really it would get me pulled back round a lot faster but its good we get a weeks grace il be back on the scales this week as am back to normal thank goodness!:)

omg i love holidays!:D i go to turkey quite a lot like i do come of plan we save all year and eat healthy we need a break sometimes eh i do try and eat like healthy threw the day with the odd ice cream hehe and then il eat and drink what i want at night time but i think its just drummed into us like its still in the back of my head wondering the syns haha!

prunes Debs? Whatever rocks your boat! :) I have to admit that I missed cheese when I followed the Extra Easy plan and also prefer green and red days, we just have to use our B sections to the best advantage. Good luck this week, keep smiling :cool:
Yer although i think im regretting that decision..... Kinda have problems 'Going' if you know what i meen.... lol Well will have to find something else thats not going to be a problem :sigh: XX

Debs have one prune by all means! I think a REALLY REALLY important thing to help anyone go on this eating plan is WATER WATER WATER (with sugar free juice) is okay too. Try to have a glass every hour if you are able. As the SW plan is very fibre rich we need to have lots of water (2 litres) per day. We just have to make good choices of our B section! Good Luck and great to meet you. Donna x

well tonight i get weighed on my scales am still in target but like a pound of it if that makes sense am so happy am back to my normal weight but tonight I have cake to eat it was my aunties birthday on Wednesday so we have made cake today for after we have all been weighed and I don't even want to think about the syns in it its all different chocolate yorkie bottens m&ms Cadbury fingers mini stars reveals but I am gunna eat it and enjoy it :p

10996_10152626320176290_7211468597037552976_n.jpg

Was the cake as nice as it looked Kirsty! Sadly I am not at target this week - 2lbs over now! My consultant was lovely though and congratulated me for keeping with it and recognised that I am 'individual' and sometimes have unexpected increases and then losses which no one can put a reason for. I was pleased because i was feeling a bit of a failure. However at my father in laws funeral do I only had a huge plate of salad, beetroot and pickled onions, ignoring the sandwiches, sausage rolls, chips etc! I am keeping going, hopefully can lose it soon!

Oh Kirsty that cake looked fun to make and probably eat too!! Well done for staying in target range.

Donna...it happens. You've been through a lot of emotional things for quite a while but I'm sure your weight will settle down in target range again very soon.

At least you weighed in....which was more than I did!! Totally said "nope" not going to because I knew I'd gained because of having a severe attack of the munchies for a while now. Can't quite pin down the reason...maybe just wanted to? Anyway I'm strictly back to plan now and my head is in "the zone!!"

Oh Kirsty that cake looked fun to make and probably eat too!! Well done for staying in target range.

Donna...it happens. You've been through a lot of emotional things for quite a while but I'm sure your weight will settle down in target range again very soon.

At least you weighed in....which was more than I did!! Totally said "nope" not going to because I knew I'd gained because of having a severe attack of the munchies for a while now. Can't quite pin down the reason...maybe just wanted to? Anyway I'm strictly back to plan now and my head is in "the zone!!"
Janet it was amazing I could eat it all over again

Was the cake as nice as it looked Kirsty! Sadly I am not at target this week - 2lbs over now! My consultant was lovely though and congratulated me for keeping with it and recognised that I am 'individual' and sometimes have unexpected increases and then losses which no one can put a reason for. I was pleased because i was feeling a bit of a failure. However at my father in laws funeral do I only had a huge plate of salad, beetroot and pickled onions, ignoring the sandwiches, sausage rolls, chips etc! I am keeping going, hopefully can lose it soon!
The cake was just amazing and I stuffed myself until I couldn't eat anymore was deffo worth cutting back on my chocolate that week. I am sure you will have that 2lbs of this week and that is pill power going for the healthy option especially when there's mouth watering pies and sandwiches

Back