How busy will this forum be in Jan?

ZoBo

Silver Member
Busy as, I reckon!
Starters & re starters. I'm on Atkins to maintain (bar a few days over crimbo) as I was picking like mad!

It seems to have really died a death at the minute, but I'm sure everyone will be back.. lol

Merry Christmas everyone. xx

Ha ha I was just saying that yesterday. I really hope everyone is doing well. My CDC said she's seen people put back upto 12lbs over Christmas so am going to try and stick to it as much as possible. 8lbs to my New Year target. Don't want to ruin that lol.

i am dreading today's meal. i decided to eat as little as possible before the whole eating binge begins:) haven't eaten anything since around 4pm yesterday, but i did drink some tea with honey. but i'm now hungry as hell so i need to eat smth small for breakfast.

It does pick up but a lot of people also never get back on the diet which is such a shame :-(

Also tends to get busier end of January as everyone still has loads of food left over!

Saying that we did Tesco last night and they had run out of most stuff!! They had no turkeys or sprouts left!!

i am dreading today's meal. i decided to eat as little as possible before the whole eating binge begins:) haven't eaten anything since around 4pm yesterday, but i did drink some tea with honey. but i'm now hungry as hell so i need to eat smth small for breakfast.

Love your new pictures!

It does pick up but a lot of people also never get back on the diet which is such a shame :-(

Also tends to get busier end of January as everyone still has loads of food left over!

Saying that we did Tesco last night and they had run out of most stuff!! They had no turkeys or sprouts left!!

Blimmin heck!:eek:

I think and hope it will be busier in January, it does seem very very quiet to me now.. I wonder why? Maybe because people are very busy with Christmas and maybe a few have fallen off the wagon?? I really have no idea. :)

I still am on the forum a lot but I don't post much as I feel like a zombienerdgeek posting 10x in every topic *sighs* hihi.

Ahwell.

Well done maintaining so far ZoBo! And GL in Jan!

x

its everyones new year resolution isnt it though lol, im going to start my diet in jan, well that was mine every year since i was 13!!!
im so glad i started Cd before xmas as 3 weeks ago i weighed a stone and a half more than i do now!
just hope i dont put much on over christmas/boxing day, but then again im strictly SSing as from the 27th so i know what ever i put on with be off in no time! :)

Vampalicious, I'm with you - SOOOOO glad I started CD before Christmas (just a week before you).

I'm now staying at my folks place for the holidays and according to their scales, I'm a stone down since I started CD not quite 4 weeks ago - that's a stone lighter than I'd have been leading up to Christmas and into 2009 if I hadn't started CD, so I'm chuffed to bits!

My clothes fit totally differently, and I can look in the mirror and smile at myself (something I've been getting much better at :))

I know I'll be partaking in the Christmas food fest tomorrow (though TRYING to do so sensibly - protein+veg) but if I get carried away in the merriment then so be it. I'm visiting family I only see twice a year living abroad as I do, and as I say - at least I'll be doing it from a position a stone lighter than I might have been.

I've been 100% on plan since getting here, and will be again on Boxing day - the successes to date make it easier to say AND do that because I know there is nothing but success ahead of me. Even when I have strayed, I know CD gets me back on track fast.

No 'New Year's resolution' for me (been doing that for years too!) just the choice to continue on this weight reduction until I get to my goal - and to enjoy myself as sensibly as I can along the way.

Here's to everyone finding their own way through the silly season and heading into 2009 with a renewed determination to meet their goals during what will be a great year for most of us :)

Merry Christmas everyone :)
Cx

I actually cant wait for it to be over so I can get on and start diet. I started and stopped cos of having illnesses and now getting better so roll on saturday! I am not fussed with new yr as I dont drink.

Hoorah!

well, i am back from the christmas eve meal. i feel fat as hell, i didn't eat too much and i only had a tiny bit of cake from my mother's plate, just to check what it tastes like, and i mostly ate seafood, but still- i feel bloated, overfed and yet still hungry... it's a weird feeling and i can't say that i like it too much... but still, it was a fun day:)

Back