• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How did this happen?

S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
We went out to deliver some items, and all of a sudden there was a crinkle and a pop and bam .....
A mcdonalds with fries and coke appeared from nowhere !!!OMG:eek::eek:
I had a cheese and bacon burger(new one) and fries and coke......I didnt large it :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

And you know what ???
It wasnt all that good. Considering me and OH used to have a mcdonalds really regulary, When I had that one today I was like ERRR !!, that wasnt all that great.
So I think I'm not gonna bother anymore with them .. I did say I would of preferred a bowl of salad from morrisons.
Listen to me ... a bowl of salad over a mcdonalds.. whoed of thought that I, Me would be saying that.

SO .. since I've started SW I have gone off-
double sausage and egg mcmuffin
cheese and bacon burgers
which is good cos We used to eat a lot of them.
Cant wait for the day when I stand up and me knickers fall around me ankles -
cos they're too big :8855::8855::8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Melanie

Over half way to target
S: 15st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 4st0lb(26.42%)
Never really liked McD's - smells funny. But Burger King......Ahem, now stop that Melanie.
My downfall was always crisps. Not 1 crisp has passed my lips since July, and to be honest, I'm not really that bothered anymore. Funny how your tastes change.

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
LOL. The thought of you tripping over your knickers cos the fell down made me giggle.

We went to McD's and everyone had burgers but I had the grilled chicken salad with bacon bits but no dressing on... and it was really nice

Bit of a bugger that you didn't enjoy it, especially as it just appeared from nowhere

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
crisps and sausage rolls and scotch eggs and pasties and anything else i can cover in ketchup and mayonaise mmmmmmm burger king and kfc also make me want to not diet ever again.