How did this happen?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
We went out to deliver some items, and all of a sudden there was a crinkle and a pop and bam .....
A mcdonalds with fries and coke appeared from nowhere !!!OMG:eek::eek:
I had a cheese and bacon burger(new one) and fries and coke......I didnt large it :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

And you know what ???
It wasnt all that good. Considering me and OH used to have a mcdonalds really regulary, When I had that one today I was like ERRR !!, that wasnt all that great.
So I think I'm not gonna bother anymore with them .. I did say I would of preferred a bowl of salad from morrisons.
Listen to me ... a bowl of salad over a mcdonalds.. whoed of thought that I, Me would be saying that.

SO .. since I've started SW I have gone off-
double sausage and egg mcmuffin
cheese and bacon burgers
which is good cos We used to eat a lot of them.
Cant wait for the day when I stand up and me knickers fall around me ankles -
cos they're too big :8855::8855::8855:

Never really liked McD's - smells funny. But Burger King......Ahem, now stop that Melanie.
My downfall was always crisps. Not 1 crisp has passed my lips since July, and to be honest, I'm not really that bothered anymore. Funny how your tastes change.

LOL. The thought of you tripping over your knickers cos the fell down made me giggle.

We went to McD's and everyone had burgers but I had the grilled chicken salad with bacon bits but no dressing on... and it was really nice

Bit of a bugger that you didn't enjoy it, especially as it just appeared from nowhere

crisps and sausage rolls and scotch eggs and pasties and anything else i can cover in ketchup and mayonaise mmmmmmm burger king and kfc also make me want to not diet ever again.

Back