How do people cope with a night out?

Phoenix101

Hi everyone :)

Just wondering how everyone manages on a night out. I really don't think i could keep 100% but I am also scared that a night off from the plan would mess up the consistent success so far. Any tips about how to cope?

Thanks

I find I love a sober night out !! It's funny watching people get drunk when you are sober and I have had some great nights out on the water !! If you think you will end up drinking though make sure you eat as alcohol and ketosis is a dangerous mix x

I agree with determinator a night out on the water is very doable and think how good you will feel the morning after;
1 you know you looked good as lost weight
2 you know you stuck to diet
3 you know you will get to goal quicker
4 you will be full of beans and no hangover
5 you will be able to recall everyone elses drunken antics

Good luck x

I will be the designated driver and official photographer. I am planning that week as my AAM week anyway so will be able to have a low carb meal. I'm glad I have made the decision now otherwise it could have been a disaster moment. Thanks Ladies for your comments :)

If its a meal out, I have plain chicken - no skin - and a green salad or green veg. I stick to water or take a little of the water flavouring and pop that in. x

Back