• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How exciting!!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
Just worked out that if my weight loss averages 5lb a week, I will reach my target weight (170lb ish) on christmas eve!!!!! I WILL BE 12 STONE ISH FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Sorry feeling somewhat enthused now - I know my weight loss might not average 5lb, it might be slower than that, but feeling rather excited by the prospect right now.

Also worked out I will be 225lb on my birthday at that rate - 16stone ish!!!! woohoooooooooo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 0st11lb(3.94%)
Here's to Xmas!!! You can do it! xx

thats fantastic news :) i think its good to be excited give u the motivation to stick to it xx

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello in Hayling island Princess Bunny - I am in Fareham so not a million miles away :)

hey :O) its not far away at all, im so glad my CDC tols me about this forum its great and everyones so nice :)x

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Its a great site - been a member for a month or so now. Good luck - you can do it!!!!! The first few days I found the hardest, but once you are in ketosis you will feel good :)

im waiting lol :p

you will do it just stick to it. ive worked out that i should be at 13stone by dec thats just going by 1stone per month..i cant even believe it as i write it down but there is no stopping me now.

we will do it :)

yea we will :) i cant wait

im not sure when im due to reach mine will have to wait and see how the weight loss goes i ges for a few weeks :)

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
good luck all of you with your goals - im sure you will all achieve them. Ive worked out I should be at target in october but that was losing 4lbs a week - I have started to average 3lbs a week but thats ok as long as it going down.

It feels so good to look at the scales every week and feel just that little bit smaller - god I love this diet :))))

kellymundy

Gold Member
S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb
Hey princessbunny I'm in Pompy! Welcome to CD and minimins we're all fabulous on here you'll love us!:D
I'm trying to arrange a Portsmouth get together if you're interested? Looking at possibly bowling (no food and a bit of exercise!:D) or maybe marwell zoo (again a bit of exercise with all that walking).

Hey princessbunny I'm in Pompy! Welcome to CD and minimins we're all fabulous on here you'll love us!:D
I'm trying to arrange a Portsmouth get together if you're interested? Looking at possibly bowling (no food and a bit of exercise!:D) or maybe marwell zoo (again a bit of exercise with all that walking).

your right you are all fabulous and lovly :) sounds like fun count me in :) xx

Every one on here is so fantastically positive its infectious..thanku girlies..just reading the comments makes the light at the end if the tunnel seem easier to acheive..xxx

it really dowa everyone is great im so glad i found this site :D