How much could i loose...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Want2bThin, 13 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    by 15th September?

Although not marrying until next year, I am going with all 3 of my bridesmaid to try on dresses (we aren't purchasing them - just having some fun!)

How much is possible to loose within that:eek: time?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hiya - Cambridge reckon that if you are following the ss programme (with no cheating!!) that on average you can lose a stone a month. From my own personal experience and looking at other results on here I would say that a stone a month is achievable.

So if you start in the next 7 days you could potentially lose up to 2 stone by 15th sept.

Have fun trying on the dresses :p.
  4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    on ss the average is 1st per month, some people have lost more,some a little less. good luck.

5. Slinkyminx

Slinkyminx Member

A stone a month is very encouraging. I am on my second day of SS and the fast weight loss is what I feel is going to keep me motivated. I just wanted to ask if the amount you lose is dependant on how big or small you are?

6. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hey Tia,

It is a bit difficult to give you an answer to that one really simply beacuse everyone is different hence cambridge say average losses are an average of stone a month. Men often tend to lose more quickly than us ladies but saying that there are some women that lose more too - there is a lady TTey who posts on minimins who lost 5 stone in 10 weeks whereas in the same timeframe I lost 2st 12lb which I was overjoyed with as I know I could not achieve that kind of loss on any other coventional diet. As for those that lose less than a stone a month - I'm sure there must be people out there that may have slower than average losses, for whatever reason, but most folks I have seen on minimins who are sticking to SS seem to achieve the stone a month.

Sorry I can't give you a more definitive answer - hopefully the prospect of an average stone a month will be enough to keep you motivated.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.